I was being as filthy and kinky as humanly possible then oh fuck...

I was being VERY naughty with my pc open listening to AOL radio and heard this in between one of the songs.
" Just incase you did not know most laptops have built in webcams and it would be in your best interest to check your pc and make sure the web cam monitor is off or to be sure paste a sticky to avoid being seen by others".

NO FUCKEN WAY....

holy crap!

I looked and found mine oooh I wonder if someones been getting an eyeful! I pasted a sticky on it...they can pay from now on!

hahaha!

I think you better check your pc too!
...I wonder if someones been getting an eyeful! I pasted a sticky on it...they can pay from now on! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
That reminds me ... while we're on the subject; Venus, I've been meaning to tell you "thanks" for a long while now!

I mean that, sincerely.
And would you please, please, please find a little more opaque sticky? Seeing nuttin but yellow is getting old real fast!

NO FUCKEN WAY....

holy crap!

I looked and found mine oooh I wonder if someones been getting an eyeful! I pasted a sticky on it...they can pay from now on!

hahaha!

I think you better check your pc too! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Wayyyy! Dude...

http://hothardware.com/News/Police-C...aced-On-Leave/
Whats up Venus.......where you been. I see off having fun....I missed you
Thanks Honey!
Entirely possible for the people who support your laptop. I wish it would have been me.
the scary thing is that Ive had someone turn mine on from a different computer a few years when i was on AFF. Be sure to turn off your remote access.
  • bbkid
  • 03-10-2010, 06:48 AM
Mmmm, ok Toni. How about a little "cam action" to warm things up???

See, I'm already under you.....................