Thanks Everyone

• loboy
  • 05-01-2013, 06:59 AM
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone:

1) Firstly, To the ladies that I have had the privilege of seeing and for allowing me to see them

2) Secondly, To my fellow hobbyists for giving me tips and insights and recommendations

3) And lastly, To the ladies that I haven't yet had the opportunity to see (though I've wanted to)

But due to a recent change in my life I will not be able to hobby as frequently as I used to or even hobby at all but just wanted to tell yall that it has been a pleasure being with this community and have appreciated all that y'all have given me. (Of course I will still try to hobby but it will probably be once a month or once every few months)

As always, happy hobbying and stay safe
You certainly hit it hard for the last few months. I am a very infrequent hobbyist, using it mainly as a reward to certain accomplishments in life or when I see someone that really trips my trigger. So I have never been in the lifestyle per se. When I travel I go all out and usually see 3-4 ladies a year at most, you still have fun but it doesn't take up your life and you can spend money on who you want, when you want.
Great reading your reviews and trek through the hobby world. Like Arnold - maybe you'll be back someday! At least if that's what you want!
Awe... It was our pleasure, my short friend! For once... Someone I could look in the eye and now you're gone

Much success and don't be a stranger!

XoXo
  • loboy
  • 05-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Lol of course I'll be back just focusing on some goals for a bit first
Good luck with focusing on your goals. Really enjoyed your reviews and the imput added to this site. If you hit it as had as you have hit it in your reviews you will have no problem finding what you seek!
  • loboy
  • 05-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Lol thanks glad that I have added a little input to this wonderful community