PSA: Bareback and Greek ARE NOT Fetishs!

I think I speak for all providers when I say that bareback and greek are not considered fetishs. I can't tell u how many guys ask if I'm fetish friendly and come to my room thinking that meant I was okay with bareback and greek. I started asking what they meant on the phone and I keep getting that answer more so than a foot fetish etc. Sorry if I'm wrong but I think this drives most of us providers insane.
I think many consider a fetish as something that's out of the norm of vanilla sex. bare back is a preference for those that don't care about their health or that of the provider. Not really a fetish being sex in its most basic form includes bare back...

Greek is more of a fetish as its out of the norm and somewhat taboo. I consider a fetish as a sex act that a prudish SO would slap ya silly if ya asked for. Anal and butt licking fall into that category. if you're advertising as fetish friendly, you may want to be more specific and tell em what you will accommodate.....feet, spanking, mommy, domination, submissive, pegging, just ta name a few.