Email Address: n/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): n/a
City: Coraopolis
State: Pennsylvania
Address: 5th Avenue
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, Talking, More talking, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, long (but pulled up)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'4" long hair that was pulled up for the session, HUGE DDs or larger, decent ass for an Asian.
Recommendation: Yes
What about the other girl that works there part time. usually during week days. Skinny probably around 50.
Great Review and spot on for this loon of a chick. Exactly the same M.O. when I've been there. First time, she basically attacked with a body-to-body massage and incorporated the last method you stated in your ROS description. Then, other times, it was a chore to eke out a HE. I think the Po-Po may have applied heat at some point. The last time I saw her was almost 6 to 8 mos. ago I think. She was getting ready to fly to China to bury her dad. That was a lame DIY session with no emotion/fun involved. So, I haven't been back. Thx for the update!
I have heard the "back to China to bury Mom/ Dad nearly half a dozen times. I'm not sure if that is the line they give do as to keep the visa open but I'm fairly certain it has a purpose beyond the esoteric. Either that or the life expectancy for these ppl is all on a par as to when daughters become an amp worker.
Almost everything the AMP girls say is a rehearsed script: "That time of the month", "on vacation" "Back to China for..." "Boss will fire me" etc etc
  • 93phl
  • 03-23-2020, 02:07 PM
Is there a different entrance other than the front?

I live close, and don’t need the gossip mongers to guess why I’m there.
I use the back door on the alley behind the house.
Originally Posted by lustylad
Originally Posted by Dogface78
Trojan bareskin, that's it!
Absolutely the best.