Intel on any AMPs still open

Since our fear-monger of a Governor, the Big, Bad Tom Wolfe has told everyone they will die if they breathe any air within a mile of a COVID19 patient, do any of you know of AMPs that are defying the order and are still open? I went to Rainbow in Mars last Sunday after I called them and they confirmed being open, but weren't going to stay open too late. I had something come up and didn't get there until like 6pm and they had closed. And pretty much every AMP in the North Hills did the same.

Anyone with any intel?

Thanks and stay safe out there.
Sunshine Island in Penn Hills is doing the same, only call in appointments and close at 6.
Anyone know if the Mu’s on 30 near Latrobe is doing this?
Shit, the north hills amps are open? I didnt know that. Gonna have to make a trip to Phoenix.
N. Hills AMPs are not open last I checked. What I meant was, for a while they were staying open until around 6pm prior to the Governor's edict about all non-critical businesses having to close. So doubt you're going to find any open. Even Rainbow in Mars is now closed. I called today and they said, "might be back April 1st"...or maybe she meant "April fools?" Hmm, lol
I’d bet my left nut Kyoto is still open... but i don’t know for sure.
Yep, it’s just all Tom Wolf making this shit up.
Fucking dumbass
The proper question would be, what AMPs have ventilators!!!!
Maybe Wolf should supply them?
  • Edit
  • 03-27-2020, 02:29 PM
There’s no good reason to go to one right now. You’d be putting yourself and others at risk. Then when you want to go to your favorite place it will be closed because everybody got sick.
I’d bet my left nut Kyoto is still open... but i don’t know for sure. Originally Posted by Diggerdale12
You must not care too much about your left nut. I'd have to be pretty sure to make that bet. LOL
for those who
hate wolf maybe we can bring back governor Corbett and jack up another $.60 delayed gas tax that I'm sure you are to stupid to realize what he did....

Politics?! You just lost your momentum.
Politics?

Politics?! You just lost your momentum. Originally Posted by Déjà vu
Ha-:I see what you did there. Corbett was an asshole though. I can't remember a PA Gov besides Dicky Thornburg who was worth a shit. Pa attracts assholes to politics generally....come to think of it, every state does. What is up with that?