Just wanted to say IM BACK!!!! Did you guys miss me at all??

Just wanted to say I am back in action and ready to get back into the swing of things again..I see a lot has changed in my absence.. Either way glad to be back I miss the fun conversations and flirting with some of these sexy girls on here let the fun begin cause I have some making up to do
Welcome Back and have fun
So glad to see your back. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Glad to see your back, can't wait to see your front...lol
lol well ty guys i have over 4 months of built of frustration its about to be cici gone wild lol
Two bad mixtures a total hottie and 4 months of built up crap!!! Welcome back
Two bad mixtures a total hottie and 4 months of built up crap!!! Welcome back Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
lol u have no idea whoever pops my 4 month cherry is going to be in for one hell of a ride
welcome back!
lol u have no idea whoever pops my 4 month cherry is going to be in for one hell of a ride Originally Posted by bustycici
That lucky guy better be ready!!!!!
That lucky guy better be ready!!!!! Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
oh yes and whatever girl i do my first duo with better be ready to ive been dying to bring out the "kit" lol...i have to much built up frustration this could take a while to get out of my system lol
oh yes and whatever girl i do my first duo with better be ready to ive been dying to bring out the "kit" lol...i have to much built up frustration this could take a while to get out of my system lol Originally Posted by bustycici

What is this kit you speak of lol
What is this kit you speak of lol Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
lol toys toys and more toys esp for making girl happy
lol toys toys and more toys esp for making girl happy Originally Posted by bustycici
And she didn't get them at Toys R Us!
And she didn't get them at Toys R Us! Originally Posted by kcpumper
lol no i didnt and i have a huge selection