Jessie's Prime Time ??

I know that the website for Jessie's Prime Time had not been updated in a while (1 or 2 years). When I tried to pull up their page tonight...it wasn't there anymore. the site doesn't come up at all. Did they go out of business?
Thats wired. I checked the site a few months ago and it was there. There is nothing now. Hmmm?
Has anyone tried dialing their phone # to see if anyone picks it up, or if it is disconnected. That might provide an answer to this question.
I have checked to see if the website it up several times. I have NOT called their number or driven by...
I actually started out at Jessie's and she was always ill then, and that was about 6 yrs ago...so I hope she is ok...she has been around a long time and is the only agency in Wichita that's managed to stay in business & last this long.
she has been around a long time and is the only agency in Wichita that's managed to stay in business & last this long. Originally Posted by Gemma34
I beg to differ. Although we have not always had a full time presence, the Babes have been around for a long time and continue to operate to this day.
I beg to differ. Although we have not always had a full time presence, the Babes have been around for a long time and continue to operate to this day. Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
well staci, correct me if im wrong, but i thought u stated in other posts that u are NOT an agency but merely a screening service for ladies...Anybody can screen ladies and post pics on a free site but that doesnt (by any means) mean they are an agency. And honestly my post was in regards to Jessie's agency and my concern for her health. Maybe ur trying to clutter up the board to get the babes name out there,...which is fine, but u seemed to miss the topic of the post...it was about Jessies, not the babes. Not trying to sound rude but I worked for her, knew her, and would also like to know whats going on with her and her agency, im not concerned about the babes....But i wish u luck with ur reopening!
I have a simple solution for this little disagreement....

Both of you HOTT women get naked and have a wrestling match....

Big Deal and I will referee..

Now that sounds like something to get worked up about....
I didn't say one rude word toward you or anything about Jessie's, so I don't appreciate you coming at me like that. I merely said the Babes are still around, and believe it or not, people WANT to know that because we are reputable and considerate enough to not be flaky.

Sorry if you feel I've "cluttered up" the board, but if people didn't care they wouldn't reply or view my posts. Considering the fact that I always gets TONS of replies and views, I'm guessing that the gents are perfectly okay with me announcing things.

I'm not going to stoop to your level and do a personal attack on you or your character. I was simply saying I disagreed with your post.

I worked for Jessie too, ONCE. That's all it took for me to know it wasn't for me. Not saying others haven't done great there, it just wasn't the place for me.
Well said Staci!!! Forgive the rest of this post......

And regarding the wrestling idea....we could base it on Kink com's Ultimate Surrender. I just luv that site, especially Round #4

Sorry....but MW made me do it, lol
I didn't say one rude word toward you or anything about Jessie's, so I don't appreciate you coming at me like that. I merely said the Babes are still around, and believe it or not, people WANT to know that because we are reputable and considerate enough to not be flaky.

Sorry if you feel I've "cluttered up" the board, but if people didn't care they wouldn't reply or view my posts. Considering the fact that I always gets TONS of replies and views, I'm guessing that the gents are perfectly okay with me announcing things.

I'm not going to stoop to your level and do a personal attack on you or your character. I was simply saying I disagreed with your post.

I worked for Jessie too, ONCE. That's all it took for me to know it wasn't for me. Not saying others haven't done great there, it just wasn't the place for me. Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Too funny girl...but my point proven exactly! Once again this thread isnt about u, how many gents reply to or view u (r u serious?? LOL) or if the babes are still around.... And as far as u not stooping to my supposedly low level...hhmmmmm sweeti, then what is replying to my post in this manner considered? I never personally attacked u or ur character. I was respectful. Had u simply disagreed with my post we would not still be having this conversation. hijacker hijacker hijacker But it sure makes for a good laugh! Have a good day girl.
Well said Staci!!! Forgive the rest of this post......

And regarding the wrestling idea....we could base it on Kink com's Ultimate Surrender. I just luv that site, especially Round #4

Sorry....but MW made me do it, lol Originally Posted by vkmaster
We could be getting closer....

What say we have it in the basement of the V...?
I beg to differ. Although we have not always had a full time presence, the Babes have been around for a long time and continue to operate to this day. Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Pretty sure this is me disagreeing with your post.
I see by your schedules that you two will not be in KC at the same time..

Too bad, I've got the hall rented and 10 gallons of lube enroute..