Arrivederla; Retiring Soon

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up: I will be retiring as of January 9th 2013. I am moving onto other areas of my life, I will be going back to college in January and I start my training for the National Park Service at that time.

I received my acceptance letter yesterday and the begining training is a 2 month rigourous physical and mental hands on and classroom training process.

I have had fun these past few years and have completed just about everything on my bucket list and seen almost everyone that I wanted to see since 2004.

I have just 2 ladies left on my list to see:

Jackie Devlin and Staci Stacked (wish they would do a double that would be one hell of a send off)

I know this a bit earlier but I will be busy working and getting in shape over the next month or so to be ready for training camp.

I will miss you all, some more than others.

Cheers

I have had fun these past few years and have completed just about everything on my bucket list and seen almost everyone that I wanted to see since 2004.

I have just 2 ladies left on my list to see:

Jackie Devlin and Staci Stacked (wish they would do a double that would be one hell of a send off)

Originally Posted by Oenghus
I don't know about you, Jackie, but this sounds like a challenge, to me!
I'm down!

O- If we never get the chance to meet I wish you well on your journey through life! Sounds like you've got a goal in mind and I wish you nothing but love, luck and success!

Sweet kisses,
Staci
I don't know about you, Jackie, but this sounds like a challenge, to me!
I'm down!

O- If we never get the chance to meet I wish you well on your journey through life! Sounds like you've got a goal in mind and I wish you nothing but love, luck and success!

Sweet kisses,
Staci Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Thanks Staci for those kind words
One way or another I plan on seeing you before I retire. I do have 2 months to go you know.
I think the two of us might actually kill him if we teamed up . . . LOL! See you again soon Oenghus, I enjoyed visiting with you briefly the other weekend immensely! Our time togehter was all too short due to your work obligations - and you're right, we really need a full session so you can cross me off your list (so to speak - LOL)!

Kisses!

- Jackie
nevermind!
Oenghus, it's been good having you on the boards these past years, and congratulations on moving on to the Park Service! You will have to be disciplined, though, when viewing geysers and the Tetons to keep your thoughts on the right subject. Nevertheless, I have faith (Old Faithful here) in you!

Best,
hugh