NEW Website & COMing SOon..NEW Pics! WHat Do U GUys Like 2 See??

Hi Guys! I am working on my website (almost done ) and thought.......Dam I sure do need some NEW pics! LOL!! I would like to have ur guys' thoughts and feedback on what kinds of photo's Ya'll like to see. I am planning on a photoshoot next weekend so I am looking forward to hearing ur ideas so that I may take that into consideration for my photoshoot.

Thanks All!
Gemma
Buck naked doing the splits is a fan favorite. :-)
i dont think i can do the splits anymore...lol i might try tho!
BTW royamcr I F'N LOVE the little stickman with his swingin penis on ur signature line!!!
some nice shots down by the Country Club Plaza area would be cool!
some nice shots down by the Country Club Plaza area would be cool! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I will be sure to check it out,
BTW royamcr I F'N LOVE the little stickman with his swingin penis on ur signature line!!! Originally Posted by Gemma34
The little balls are swinging too. :-)
How about one with my face in your crotch..
Or your legs over your head, if you can't do the splits.
Or if your tired your legs on my shoulders.
by the way the Plaza is a great place to stay.
have a great time while you visit..
Can't go wrong with Playboy and lingerie catalog poses--they're that way for a reason. Show yourself, especially your midsection, and a realistic representation of your real look. The typical thought is if something is covered it's hidden for a reason, and dress you might think is sexy might be cute or sexy if you're a girl, or shooting for the truck shop, but not necessarily if you are a regular guy. We're visual first else why would the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition make it off the shelf? Which brings us full circle as there are some good examples to mimic, too.

Leave the boots at home unless you're fully dressed or that is part of the fantasy, like dominatrix or Elvira. Pumps that look like boots, have boot elements or hints or shoes that lace up your calf--no. Nothing screams no taste like bad taste and fashion designers seem full of it. Keep the best, skip the rest. Have a gay male friend audit your look. Strangely, they do seem to get it.
...and your current Showcase seems to follow all of that, so it's just a change of scenery and an update for you. You get an"A".
Or your legs over your head, if you can't do the splits.
Or if your tired your legs on my shoulders.
by the way the Plaza is a great place to stay.
have a great time while you visit.. Originally Posted by Helicopter206
I see now Im going to have to do some yoga before this photoshoot.... LOL
And thank u...I love visiting KC so im sure I will have a great time honey!
...and your current Showcase seems to follow all of that, so it's just a change of scenery and an update for you. You get an"A". Originally Posted by bartipero

Thank u sweeti! U have a lot of good & useful info in ur post. That helps me out a lot...after all, my photos are for ya'lls viewing pleasure
*** And I'm working on my A+ this time! hehehe
The little balls are swinging too. :-) Originally Posted by royamcr
OMG!.... so i was really staring at the stickman trying to see the swingin balls too!! lmao
I seen 'em! He is packin baby!....too darn cute
Boots are good Gemma, bartipero is wrong