Perfect Provider / Perfect Client

Curious if any one has yet found the perfect provider/client relationship ?
I know some post reviews at my ATF - ladies I am sure you have yours also ?

Guess it is a two way street - I felt once I had the perfect provider/client relationship - as we both stated we felt that way - that was in 2006.

Just curious if any one else has found the other perfect half.
Yes I have. Just talking yesterday and realized we have been seeing each other for almost 5 years.

She is UTR now, my age, beautiful , sexy, and a friend . Much more than client provider, we share our lives and concerns. Just don't care to see anyone else.

P, I know you read this. Thank you!!
No one is perfect...
You're correct, no one is perfect.......but, you can have a damn near perfect relationship with your ATF because you're not around each other all the time.

I have a few that I believe to be my "close to perfect" friend/client.
Glad to hear others have experienced - yes no one is perfect - originally what I meant - both were very relaxed - no hussle - both not wanting or expecting more or imposing on one another - like it was always a relaxed - friendly - like GFE experience all the time - and to her is was like a BFE - no arguements - etc -

I thought my near perfect was heaven sent - there was no upsell - no hussle - even went to a movie , dinner , etc -
Perfect client = clean, polite, punctual, not too cocky, and absolutely never clingy nor demanding

Perfect provider = clean, smart, pretty, open minded, fun, independent and discrete

All of these attributes are in the eye of the beholder.
I am lucky enought to have at least two ATFs that I REALLY connect with....in each city i visit!
I am lucky enought to have at least two ATFs that I REALLY connect with....in each city i visit! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Rite on girl!
I'd say you guys and gals who have such luck are, well...very lucky. After all these years, I've never had such an experience, and if I were going to have one, it would have already happened, as time is up. Keep going, all. As they say, "Smoke 'em if ya got 'em."
You don't want it to be too perfect...don't wanna fall in love
Around 2004 or so I had a lady I visited that I considered by best ATF EVER. Nobody else even came close. We clicked from the first visit. There were no illusions either way of what the other was about or after; it was about sex and enjoying each other's company. By the end of the second visit she shared her real name and the reason she was in the occupation with me. We even occasionally saw each other off the clock - when she desired. It was understood that if I called her it was on the clock, but on those times when she called me - and I told her she was OK to do that as I had no wife or GF that would pick up the phone - it was off the clock.

She retired and hasn't been heard from in years, but man what a rush she was.
Why yes I did at one time. Part of the perfection of it was, when it ended there was no afternath. No drama, no heartache, no drinking tequila and making calls at 3 AM......