What excuses do you use to get out of the house?

What excuses have you used to get out of the house and see a provider? What's been the best or worst?
hooktard alert
Have to stay late at the office, grabbing a drink with some coworkers, or I have to run a few errands, always seemed to work just fine. The worst excuse I ever used was, I am going to walk the dog, I suppose that would have worked great if I owned a dog.
Since I live alone, I just say to myself, "You need to go out and look for some pussy".

LS
I tell my 2 cats I am going to buy so treats for them. Then when I come home smelling like I was around another pussy, they get very mad at me.
I look in the mirror and say" that bill can wait another a month, you have a lot of checks left so you must have money" and there I go.
"I'm going to wine and cheese tasting with sofia." Since she knows sofia is "exit only", I'm out - no questions asked.
NO YOU MAY NOT PAY IN PERFUMES....YOUR ON PROVIDERBUZZ.COM. I FOUND YOU THERE SEVERAL TIMES...

THE ALERT MY DEAR IS ON YOU!!!!

hooktard alert Originally Posted by carkido45
"I'm going to wine and cheese tasting with sofia." Since she knows sofia is "exit only", I'm out - no questions asked. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
"I'm going to wine and cheese tasting with sofia." Since she knows sofia is "exit only", I'm out - no questions asked. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
If your lucky you can get a kiss at the end of the night and write a review.
NO YOU MAY NOT PAY IN PERFUMES....YOUR ON PROVIDERBUZZ.COM. I FOUND YOU THERE SEVERAL TIMES...

THE ALERT MY DEAR IS ON YOU!!!! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Aaaaha! carkido's ~~> BUZZted!!

Sofia, I'd lie to Father Wayward to visit with you. You sexy thing...
God told me to join the Ministry and dedicate the rest of my life to ministering to the needs of ladies of the night.

I'm at a point in my life where I don't make excuses anymore....If I want something, I just hammer down and go get it.

THE ALERT MY DEAR IS ON YOU!!!! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
OH that's funny
I have a friend who invites me out. Rarely do I see him though. :-)