Good thing I don't live in Dallas!

Man from looking at the providers on here from Dallas, if I lived there I would be broke!

Don't get me wrong the providers here are great but Dallas seems to have a ton of hottie providers and resonable rates! Maybe the saying the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence applies?

I think I need to win the lottery and spend a month in the Big D!
Dallas has started booming in the last few years!
So I guess more offering!
Dallas seems to have a ton of hottie providers and resonable rates! Originally Posted by Mclovin
Agreed!! Hopefully, some of those lovelies will tour Htown. I make take a road trip to Big D.
When they come to Houston they raise their rates....there are some pretty smart laidies out there.
I'm honestly thinking road trip. Get a few guys that you trust together for a "business trip" up there where we get a few rooms then party and hobby. The Sunday forget reviews its brunch and swap stories.
When they come to Houston they raise their rates....there are some pretty smart laidies out there. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I don't know about that as far as the rates go. I've seen a number of girls from Dallas and their rates have always been the same as their web sites and reviews state.
I'm thinking the opposite. Many of the girls I want to see are in Houston.
I did a road trip to Dallas last fourth of July weekend and tried to see as many of their ladies as I could and it was a great trip and one I have to repeat in the near future. I managed 6 sessions in a weekend and I would say 4 were incredible and 2 were good sessions with no one flaking out on me and no showing. I would also be broke if I lived in Dallas but I am happy in Houston and thankfully we have some killer women here also
When they come to Houston they raise their rates....there are some pretty smart laidies out there. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Madison May, Delainie Smith, Scarlet Sweets, Bentley Stars, Kinky Little Nikki, to name a few.....just charge out the butt didn't they?

NOT!
Not true, they don't raise their rates.
  • pyro
  • 01-27-2010, 11:48 PM
the grass is always greener. Still there is some seriously talented ladies in Houston
Even the ones that scampered off to Austin are worth the trip.
The real secret of why the banks failed comes out. We all took out bad mortgages to hobby our ass off! LOL!

I need to get out of this town.

Htown has always had some lovelies, especially when amazing john was in biz.

and when they come to Austin they raise them even more and most of us dont see them due to this....

I dont mind a 10-20% up charge , but I see many times a girl only charging 200 in Dallas comes to Austin and its 275,, no thanks,,, I will pass and see the lovely locals...