Gents- We touched on this but not really....

How old is too old? How young is too young? How thin is too thin? how big is too big? What are your parameters?

I know several people who love hobby tourism but never go beyond the legal age and prefer ladies 25+....What's your preference?
18-47
What are your parameters? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Just a Pulse..
Just a Pulse.. Originally Posted by Elephant
Hmmmm....
Too old? 18-1/2
Too young? the day before the 18th birthday

That's the magic age before they grow teeth
Different days different desires.
Over 30
20 to ??
It is not about age, nor IQ but EQ, the Erotic.Quotient.
That is my premise.
I am still working on the definition, but there are relatively few women younger than 25 who have enough erotic-life experience to engage with as a stranger (and we are strangers the first few times) and share the eros and make the erotic connection I seek with the same intensity and freedom that a mature woman can.

I have found the best sex consistently among ladies in their mid-30s, although there are a chosen few of the 21 - 35 generation with whom I am enamored BCD. It is because of their soulful, intense surrender to pleasure and pleasuring when we are together BCD.

IMHO

rr
Just a Pulse.. Originally Posted by Elephant
Interesting thought given one of the Chronicle's headlines today, not that it applies to you.

But come to think of it, as a teen that was about all I was looking for -- a pulse in a willing pussy.

What is the oldest you ever had?
20 to ?? Originally Posted by simpleton
May I ask, is that 20 an age, or a dress size, or . . .?

rr
too young? an hour before her 18th birthday.
too old? well I haven't found my upper limit yet. as high as ive gone is 52 and I'd still give her an A for effort and skill. some of RBJ's lookers are definitely off the radar though
for me its hard to put a specific age or body type that I will see or will not see. I look at their pictures and read reviews on them and whichever ones interest me I will try and go see. You can never tell, I have had some young ones 18-25 who were very sensual and had tons of energy but then there are some older ones who just have more experience and are more comfortable with themselves and can give you a more intense session. I am more of a GFE person than a PSE person I want to have someone who will give me the fantasy of being with a GF for an hour without the drama that comes with it.

I usually go for a skinny petite spinner type and I could say that a woman over a certain weight is too big but then I might find someone who is over that weight but is sexy as hell and I would still see her and the same goes for age.