Washington pa ,,??

Hoping to avoid doing S.A.again.. anyone know of any ladies available in the Washington pa area ?? Saw some newer reviews of Amber from Washington, but think they are bogus.
Text her and find out if she is back in business if she is someone who has struck your fancy in the past. Have not seen her. My backpage experience of yesteryear was usually don't go see until someone toftt. Or even help an agent break In her new talent.
Have her number from March of this year,sent her a text but no luck..
Looks like ill unfortunately have to do S.A. again.
Did you have any luck.?

Seems a little dull in Washington right now.
What happened to that one girl who was in Washington I think she went by Taylor? Blond hair and big boobs. Never seen her but have wanted to.
Micvio,, not really,seen that one lady who was on S.A., but is now on skipthegames... but she moved further way..

Really miss the days when there were 4-6 ladies in the Washington pa area..weird how it went from 4-6 to zero to Amber and her friends to zero again...

Oh well,, just have to keep looking I guess
I think le has a lot to do with it. Any girl who posted with any frequency got busted. And some that popped up for one night got busted too. Amber’s been pinched many times.
Washington Co. isn't really known for being provider friendly.
Mostly because of the high LE alert on "forbidden subject"
And partly because of the lack of serious hobbyists....
Well, my my. Isn't the maid from Washington? Looks like problem solved.
I'm not Popeyes cup of tea.
Bit too mature for him.

There are others in the area, just not on this site.

Keep asking and they will come.
You are my cup of tea sexymaid,, I've tried to meet you several times.odds are I'm one the few left who knows where your username comes from..
Before you got on indys you said to far.
Twice I was trying to see you , we were talking then you stopped replying.
The last time I tried , I missed the time you were available before you went on vacation.
As far as LE in Washington..the 2 ladies I saw the most of , neither ran into trouble because of this hobby, but because of another..
Another moved south, and my All Time Favorite,Sexy Nurse Jesse disappeared..
It was great when 2 of those ladies were only 5-10 min from Lowe's,, I was making weekly trips back then..I now have 8 hammers..lol
Well there happens to be about 4 other ladies who advertise in this area.
But not on this site.

And Popeye the reason we won't be meeting is because once when I thought we were making arrangements to meet you then posted an ISO asking if there were any women WORTH seeing in the area.
Sooo
Even if I am your cup of tea I won't be serving any up to you.
Well there happens to be about 4 other ladies who advertise in this area.
But not on this site.
. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I have no idea, other than possibly one, who you are referring to. And that one seems to not do any incall.
Yes, one is outcall only to the area