Providers getting too comfortable

Is it just me or are some of our providers getting too comfortable in sessions? Meaning not keeping the spice into the session. I saw a new girl a couple of weeks ago and her pictures drew me in but when I got there, she told me she had just gotten out of the shower and was in her “comfortable” clothes. Ok….

Another provider I saw a couple of months ago didn’t even bother to shave her kitty clean and when I attempted to go down there, she stopped me and said she wasn’t freshly showered down there. She was also in “comfortable” clothes.

A masseuse I regularly see for a 2hr session about once a month has begun to lose her appeal to my dick. When I first started seeing her, the facedown teasing would have me rock-hard and leaking pre-cum prior to the flip. Now the session has gotten redundant and I can pretty much predict her every move. Now on the flip I’m only semi hard cause the sessions have gotten flat. The last time I saw her, I asked her to bring the large mirror she has in her other room into the massage room so I could watch her work….tryna spice it up. She was like “noooo”….so I think I’ve had my last session with her. Time to find someone new.

These ladies have to understand….a session should be a break from our significant others and not a reminder. If I wanna fuck someone in “comfortable clothes”, I’ll go smash the ex.

Ladies, keep it spicy. Keep us interested. Our ducks have a tendency to get bored easily…
Its called laziness. Thats why they do what they do
For me, the mark of a great provider is when your 10th time with her is as great or better than the first time. Very rare to find these days.

Totally agree with Number 1 and Winn Dixie.
Maybe it's the covid laziness yes that's not sexy or appropriate sorry you had to deal with that lol