Ass Worship / DATO/ TUHA / Brown Showers

To my fellow brotha's

Anyone have recommendations for providers who are into ass worship/DATO/TUHA?

Also, how about providers that are willing to do brown showers/scat? I've seen several but only a few have actually produced. Would be willing to share experiences if interested.

Feel free to PM me and I'll do the same.
Damn
Moved from "other reviews" forum for obvious reasons

LAP
J353 on the first part.

..................the second part.............to each his or her own. Good luck.
Woops!
I clicked this thread by accident...I think I'll just mosey my ol' happy ass on out of here...
Clicking on this thread is kinda like licking a 9v battery. You know better but you do it anyway.
Did Ratina go utr? Otherwise, try p411. There was a young Latina on there who might help you. Don't forget to write a review.
I don't know about brown showers but just about all of them can do the rest.
I know from a very old review of BNI, DanielleSquirts was doing some bdsm stuff and may just be kinky enough to do the rest.
If no one else wants to say it I will................RATINA!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never mind DBaucheree already beat me to the punch.
Monger! This sounds familiar! If he is the same Monger who did all those shocking reviews on the p:

WELCOME MONGER !!!! You got personality, and balls.
thanks for the PMs and some comical responses. the usual suspects are really hit or miss. more often than not, they get nervous and can't fully "produce" if you know what i mean. anyway, do share any good finds and I'll do the same via PM.