Blowpop's List: January 2010

With the demise of our previous home, and with the indulgence of Eccie's moderators, here is the January 2010 edition of Blowpop's List.

These truly talented women are my favorites in Houston. These are providers who are based in Houston, and who are (to the best of my knowledge) currently available for appointments.

Your favorites, of course, may differ; if you think I've left someone off the list, please send me a PM, email, or post here.

(For those who do not know me, I don't do full service in session, but instead prefer a woman with amazing French skills.)

Without further delay, the Top 10:

1. Kari of Houston
2. Veronica Peach
3. Ivory of Houston
4. Gia
5. MLisa
6. Allison of Houston
7. Magical Melissa
8. Reagan of Houston
9. I-10 Melissa
10. (open)

As you can see, the Top 10 has only 9 members, due to several of my favorites leaving town. Lil Red Robin, BritannyBella, Michelle Sandra Belle, and Hannah Hearte, you are all missed.
Where do I apply?
Bro,

I think Hannah is back?
I thought Gia was gone or did she just go UTR?
I thought Gia was gone or did she just go UTR? Originally Posted by island_beau
select UTR,

also good fun is BP Brittany from KY.
I've heard good things about Brittany from KY, but I'm pretty sure she's CBJ. For me, that's a dealkiller.
oh no shes not!

cim,cot,cowhatever

side note Gia was/is awesome.
Ratina is slipping.
Ratina is slipping on and off my manpole. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Fixt.
now, that is funny.

I'm glad BigSwinger only wants to put words in my mouth.................anything else would make me
awww shucks
awww shucks Originally Posted by lil red Robin
Never got the chance to see her, but this lady if memory according to legend serves me right would have made that list easily.
Millie Star should be there. Ava Love gives amazing head. There's enough talent to fill out the top 10.
Agree that Millie is a good contender for ranking. Had a second fantasy last week about just that...review pending time to write it.
awww shucks Originally Posted by lil red Robin
You'll always be on top of my list babe, no matter where you are. Now quit teasing us and just come home.