Sugar Baby

It's been awhile since I''vie posted here. Curious about all of the fucktards on this site. There are some of us who are single and have unlimited financial resources. I am one of those. I enjoy time with the hookers that I find here and on P411. I enjoy travel and spending significant amounts of time with the ladies. Really enjoy this shit. Question - could one transition to a permanent monogamous relationship? The psychology is interesting. The fucktard wants what he wants. What does the provider want?
money
... and a lot of it.
sugar daddy + sugar baby = doom to fail

Just stick with the hourly whores. If you want to pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend, then make a two hour appointment.
Sure, it can turn monogamous. If both parties are honest and actually attracted to one another. Hookers have plenty of clients with money. If monogamy comes at some point then its usually due to having actual feelings... at least I would hope so.

Love, romance,security and all that jazz...

#HookersAreHumanToo
lol,smh or facepalm...

Just too hard to pick only one
They are only in it for the money
There are some of us who are single and have unlimited financial resources. I am one of those. Originally Posted by rocky50
My kinda man....
My kinda man.... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

There are some of us who are single and have unlimited financial resources. I am one of those. Originally Posted by rocky50
You should have no problem finding a sugarbaby as they would see you as a cash cow anyway. Nothing more, nothing less.

There is a Sugardaddy forum you should definitely check out.
So, you are definitely talking about an "arrangement?" The old-fashioned definition of "mistress" before it was attached to whips and chains?

There have been rare instances of actual relationships starting out of the Hobby, but realistically, most are based on mutual benefits; you benefit from her companionship and regular orgasms not self-induced, and she benefits from paying her bills with your gratitude. If you both like each other and really enjoy time together in and OUT of bed, that's wonderful gravy on top, but bear in mind that providers market TIME, not just specific sexual acts, so please don't try to take advantage of a good thing. If you want monogamy, a frank discussion about possibilities would then be in order, with boundaries, guidelines, and compensation clearly established from the beginning.

I've been in a handful of successful long-term "arrangements" with some generous gents, became very close to a couple of kind, wonderful fellows before they passed or moved away, but nobody agreed to be monogamous. What does a provider want under such circumstances? Security, dependability, respect, and to not be treated like a "slave" at the beck and call of the "master" irregardless of the rest of her life. (Unless that's part of the initial set-up, of course.) Sounds like a "sugar baby" might be your solution, indeed, if you want to be the only man a lady entertains, but communication is going to be critical, so don't hold back on questions or answers. If I were you, I'd research and audition numerous candidates over time, and spend ample time getting well-acquainted before dangling this carrot as an option to one particular bunny. Too soon and some providers will just think you a tease, darlin', or, yes, alas, merely a meal ticket.
I am a single/widowed empty nester with a bright future...so it'd honestly take a lot to make me stray from my single, free & fun world...that being said, I never say never about anything.

I am planning a westward...coastal move so I am open to tips and suggestions.

~
I am a single/widowed empty nester with a bright future...so it'd honestly take a lot to make me stray from my single, free & fun world...that being said, I never say never about anything...
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Had my freedom and fun, so at this point of my lusty life I would be okay with monogamy under the correct circumstances and if the chemistry gelled.

Too old to be a sugar baby, however. Sugar honey? Sugar lassie? Sugar plum? "Sugar, come get my cream!"
Depends on the humans

If they know who they are and what they're doing, then it will succeed.
If you consider the doors that your money opens to be a "dating pool" I would advise you take some of your unlimited income and speak with a therapist about these thoughts. You find fun here, not a future family.