Lucky Lady Cabaret - I-70 in MO

This place is right of I-70 about an hour east of KC in Sweet Springs. I stopped in on Friday afternoon. I went to the book store next door first. There were a lot of dildos so I said "Boy, there sure are a lot of dicks in here". She laughed and I got through to her so I asked about the cabaret next door.

She said "I can give you a bed dance for $125 for 15 min". $10 cover charge. She wasn't what I was looking for, but if she was, I would have done it. I am surprised that I am not hearing more about this place. I got the impression the sky was the limit once you got this deal going. I didn't go on in but I assume the bed dance is in private.

Any experiences there? I don't find anything recent here, but there are many favorable Google reviews. This may be the wrong place to post it, but not sure what the right place is. I am sure the administrators will let me know. I am just trying to communicate which is what this site is all about. It seems everyone is on the hunt for a good time. This might be it.
  • HH95
  • 02-28-2021, 08:49 AM
Haven't been there in several years. Got a decent lap dance. No extras, at least for me.
Normally, I reference SCL for Strip Clubs. Not a lot of good feedback on that site:

https://www.stripclublist.com/world/...ace/comments/1
Pre-Covid, I've been here and got a bed dance. Pretty overpriced for what it was. What hoping for more, but didn't get that vibe. The gal was pretty chubby but nice. The place reeks so bad of cigarette smoke that I don't stop anymore just because of that. They need to punch a couple of windows in the side and air the place out.

The only good thing is the location is easy on and off the highway. I am also curious if others have recent reports from this place.
Normally, I reference SCL for Strip Clubs. Not a lot of good feedback on that site:

https://www.stripclublist.com/world/...ace/comments/1
Originally Posted by Badboy_71
I read the review. It doesn't look like things have changed since about 20 years ago, or something like that, when I went in to check things out. If you like big fat ugly smelly women, then you might enjoy this place. I stuck my head inside, saw the women, smelled the room, walked away without paying the admission fee and went to the parking lot to throw up. Whatever it was in there: the smell was quite intense.

There are better places to stop for a beer.