Cowboys football is back biatches.

Tonight. It’s been a long offseason. Woohoo
Yes!!!
Yupper , But back to the normal They lost 24/21 ?????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

Now the need to replace Jason , just saying I agree with dez same old play calling.
You people are gluttons for punishment....Get rid of Jerry Jones.
Jerry Jones is the problem and WILL always be the problem. Unfortunately for Cowboys fans he is not going to fire himself. The team, his primary asset will never lose value because of the millions of loyal fans that will happily ride the roller
Coaster of hope every season.
Dallas needs receivers that can be a deep threat and stretch the field. Without that, safeties and linebackers will simply stuff the short passes and run game.
That is what they did in the offseason with drafting gallop, getting Austin and Thompson.

Only one preseason game but like what I saw from defense.
That is what they did in the offseason with drafting gallop, getting Austin and Thompson.

Only one preseason game but like what I saw from defense. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Did they not give up 2 touchdowns in the final 5 minutes?
That’s from the scrubs that won’t even make the team.

Only one preseason game but like what I saw from defense. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Yes, Thompson has clocked 4.3 speed, but he doesn't have much receiver experience since he's been in the NFL

Austin also has 4.3 speed, but at 5'8" and in the slot, he's more of midfield threat.

Gallop has 4.5 speed, but is only 6'. He had a great career at Colorado State, but need to see how he does against NFL DBs that match his height
Gallop has 4.5 speed, but is only 6'. He had a great career at Colorado State, but need to see how he does against NFL DBs that match his height Originally Posted by thebrain

For what its worth, Steelers' receiver, Antonio Brown, has averaged 116 receptions....1,570 yards.....and 10.5 TD's EACH of the past five NFL seasons.

May I add, also, Antonio Brown stands all of 5' 10''.

Here's the kicker....if you're blessed with speed and can run crisp routes, get a step (or two) of separation on the defender, and catch the damned ball when its thrown to you, odds are you can have a pretty good career in professional football. To date, AB surely has....and is showing no signs of slowing down either.

Conversely, the taller Dez Bryant had an issue with all three of those crucial bullet points. Gallup may be young but IMO he's already a step up in talent per the declining skills of the former Cowboy wideout. I seriously doubt we'll see any sideline antics from this young man as we often did with Dez. Another plus.

Bottom line, I think at 6 foot Michael Gallup will be just fine and (hopefully) put Terrance Williams' butt permanently on the bench by mid-season.
Dallas losing to Houston right now in the 3rd quarter 7-3.

But it's preseason, it doesn't mean anything, right?

Over the past 40 years I've seen teams that were undefeated in pre-season go on to have a losing season with only 1-2 wins or even no wins.
Recievers are useless without a QB that can throw. Sure hope we pickup a decent QB in the draft next year.
Replace Jason, ,,,, ,,
Recievers are useless without a QB that can throw. Sure hope we pickup a decent QB in the draft next year. Originally Posted by 2long4u

Yes, no doubt.

All those rookie passing records Prescott set in 2016 mean absolutely nothing. No chance you can win with a QB who completes 68% of his passes...23 TD's with only 4 INT's....3,667 yards....all adding up to an ALL TIME rookie QB rating of 104.9 mean nothing. Yeah...there's no chance of winning with a QB who comes right outa college and puts up number like that.