Sex better now or when you were 30?

Saw this posted on the Chronicle website.

http://mobile.chron.com/chron/db_406...0teKyC&src=cat

Frankly mine is much better now and I'm as horny as ever! I guess it pays to get up in the morning and run a few miles.
I can't remember that far back
I enjoy sex now much more. I attribute it to experience and that being older, I appreciate my body more and am less self-conscious. And a huge yes to staying fit and healthy, it really makes a difference!
It is much better now , by the hour. Specially since I can do it any more than an hour.
I by milk by the gallon with expiration date on it.
I spanck the monkey less now than I did at 30. Maybe that's why it's better when I actually get some.
I spanck the monkey less now than I did at 30. Maybe that's why it's better when I actually get some. Originally Posted by boardman
MonCky gets as much discipline as back then. He likes it.
Whats sex? Will one of you lovely ladies teach me what this so called sex gig is about?
It takes me all night long ... to do what I used to .....do all night long....
I am in my mid 40's and I enjoy sex and life more now! Can we say,,, all I have too do is cross my legs after the first "O" and boom ya, there it is again? I love it!!! I am multi- O more than I have ever been in my life.. Hell yeah!! Sex after 30 only gets better,,,, all I can say is use it before you lose it!!!!
It’s all uphill after 30. My skill sets have improved and the skill sets of men that are over 30 improved also.
I'll let you know when I'm finished being 30!
  • bbkid
  • 03-11-2010, 01:03 PM
I'll let you know when I'm finished being 30! Originally Posted by TexasGator
What? Times 2?
30 was better, but you all are right, better general health = better sex.
It takes me all night long ... to do what I used to .....do all night long.... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

I agree with that statement.
Definitely better when I was 30. I'm 59 and retired, so maybe I better start walking instead of driving a Golf Cart when playing a round of Golf.