My car got stolen from SW

Picked up sw, went in hotel to get room, to hot outside to turn car off. She took off with car... I know a lot could of been prevented but just wanted to give you guys heads up... you can't be too safe...
Damn. What stroll did you pick her up from?
you can't be too safe...
you can't be too stupid...
Fixed that for you!

tt, no offense, just too big a hanging curve and my sarcastic inner Sammy Sosa simply could not resist.

But yeah there is nothing you did that constitutes the use of the word safe. This hobby has enough built-in risks to mitigate, leaving a hooker you do not know and street hooker to boot, alone in your running car while you walk away doesn't need to be one of them. Man, unless my dog is in the car, I wouldn't leave my car running in the best part of town with two coppers parked nearby. If it is too hot, you are coming with...or standing outside...or dealing with it on the inside. (I trust my dog because I know no one is gonna eff with the car with him inside...and he doesn't have opposable thumbs, so he won't take off with it!)

Seriously, I feel for ya. It sucks having your car stolen, BTDT. Cannot imagine how it feels to have it stolen by a SW...while you are standing there helplessly watching...and before you even got your nut! I hope she did you the courtesy of taking off before you paid for the room or you got extra-screwed.

Live and learn...I hope you get the car back in relatively good condition. Or if you have good insurance and value, hope they never find it and cash in on a new one! Besides, many of the new ones have the keyless fobs that you can leave the car running and walk away and if anyone tries to put it in gear, it shuts off.

In that case, problem solved for next time!
Pick up a street hooker, leave her in the car, while it's running, hopefully no wallet, cell phone, house keys....what could possibly go wrong......
What is wrong with rolling down the windows for a few minutes, she is not going to melt.
Oh jeezuuus...

Where, when, how, description...

I feel for you, people above pretty much told you so.... Plus you have tons of experience by your reviews, I bet u r beating urself up anyway...

But for this to be a worthy alert we need more info.
unless my dog is in the car, I wouldn't leave my car running Originally Posted by NTXReggie
he was thinking along that line, he had his Bitch in the car and thought it was safe.
Picked her up off Columbia she was extremely pretty too good to be true I was giving her a ride she never mentioned service or anything until I was about to drop her off in Mesquite and then I said if we could have a date she agreed she asked for 200 I said hell no we agreed on 100 minus whatever the room was.
She said she was lost her car was broken down and all she needed was a ride she said she had never done this before the usual and that she was really nervous that she really needed money and that if we did anything it had to be covered and she had to shower first that's why I got the room you just have to be in that situation and know what I what was going on because everything seems to be okay I even stopped for gas ATM and rubber I left her inside the car the whole time and didn't take off I guess it was last minute cold feet reaction that she got but anyways it is what it is I'm worried about my bullets I hope she doesn't take them that was a bunch of bullets in my car that I had just bought but that's all I could care less about the car I got insurance...
She said she was lost her car was broken down and all she needed was a ride yes, YOUR ride she said she had never done this before she really needed money or something convertible to money you just have to be in that situation and know what I what was going on because everything seems to be okay until it wasn't.. you just met that Chick Originally Posted by ttrx769
clues in red
Picked her up off Columbia she was extremely pretty too good to be true I was giving her a ride she never mentioned service or anything until I was about to drop her off in Mesquite and then I said if we could have a date she agreed she asked for 200 I said hell no we agreed on 100 minus whatever the room was.
She said she was lost her car was broken down and all she needed was a ride she said she had never done this before the usual and that she was really nervous that she really needed money and that if we did anything it had to be covered and she had to shower first that's why I got the room you just have to be in that situation and know what I what was going on because everything seems to be okay I even stopped for gas ATM and rubber I left her inside the car the whole time and didn't take off I guess it was last minute cold feet reaction that she got but anyways it is what it is I'm worried about my bullets I hope she doesn't take them that was a bunch of bullets in my car that I had just bought but that's all I could care less about the car I got insurance... Originally Posted by ttrx769
Wow! I'd love to read the insurance claim report or better yet, the police report!
  • Groot
  • 08-23-2017, 10:59 AM
LOL
I wonder how many dicks she's rode in your backseat since she took possession of the car? Might want to get a good detail job if you get it back.
Fucking DUMB ass dude really what did you think could happen
and that if we did anything it had to be covered
CT, I am surprised you had no comment on this. Is this not a teaching moment about the evils of the CBJ? BBBJ girls don't steal cars, known fact! LOL But again, there was so much territory to cover once the full version was published!

I guess it was last minute cold feet reaction that she got
Great logic honey! So you can't go through with your first paid act (as if, big eye roll) but you are worried the guy is gonna be pissed off, so I am just gonna take off in his car to avoid that conversation. Yeah, he will be less pissed about that!

Sucks to be you man but seriously good luck with all this.

...and the bullets? Assume no guns to go with them in the car?
I wonder how many dicks she's rode in your backseat since she took possession of the car?
Made me think of Soup Kitchen and Dirty Mike and the Boys...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1j4mK6cs_A

And of course this:

I'm worried about my bullets I hope she doesn't take them that was a bunch of bullets in my car that I had just bought
Made me think of only one thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am_NuAW60Sg