Provider / Hobbyist Fantasy List?

There are some people who you are immediately attracted to because of how they look. While others it takes a little get to know you phase before the feelings can amplify. Ladies and Gentlemen is there someone on here who you may or may not have met yet that you would really like to see? Obviously the guys can just pick up the phone in most cases.

This question stems from a conversation with a lady friend that said I was on her fantasy to do list. (I know she has her sights set low right?) We all know you love your regulars and all that good stuff. I want to know who you would like to see based strictly on board persona?
Strictly on board persona, not including people I've already met BCD? Hmmm-- this includes board interaction both here, on the old A, and on the new A.

PPE
Papa Noel
Lazrback
OFF
erosmystique
SP Hunter-- Just because I'm curious about the famous DD-- BUT, I'm not his type so---
And of course--- YOU Poppy!!

There's a few others, but they are either in other cities or their precise handle escapes me (numbers and such). This also doesn't include a couple of people that I have been chatting with backchannel. (you should know who you are)
Interesting- I chose my last visit based mostly on board activities/interaction instead of reviews and was very pleased. Caveat- this is not counting a couple of ladies who currently I'm working to set something up with... (and let's just say I'll keep those on the DL )

Actually to answer the question it's almost the reverse of wanting to see someone based on their board activities- those who are mysterious based on what I know from the board are appealing in fantasy -maybe more so than if I could just contact them and set something up:

The mysterious and controversial Holly;

The beautiful nipple-having Spikebaby;

This phantom "cathy"

Frankly I'm still at the kid in the candy store phase and there are many more ladies I want to see than I can get to for some time, but the appeal of the ladies I mentioned comes from what I know (or don't know) about them from the board.
I have a long list of ladies to see. Of the ladies whose posting has caught my interest that I have NOT met in person or seen BCD (that I can remember right now) include, Makenzee Ryder, Infamous BJ, Fawn, April Showers, Lady Auna Fox and Reese Foster.

There are many other ladies I'd love to see BCD, but I have either met them in person or know them from methods other than their witty and wonderful posts.

The ladies that I listed have made themselves very attractive without using pictures just using their personalities in posting. And for me personality is a HUGE turn on.
ECCIE membership list. Soooo many women only one Jack, fundamentally unfair.
There are some people who you are immediately attracted to because of how they look. While others it takes a little get to know you phase before the feelings can amplify. Ladies and Gentlemen is there someone on here who you may or may not have met yet that you would really like to see? Obviously the guys can just pick up the phone in most cases.

This question stems from a conversation with a lady friend that said I was on her fantasy to do list. (I know she has her sights set low right?) We all know you love your regulars and all that good stuff. I want to know who you would like to see based strictly on board persona? Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Poppy, Since were in baseball season let me give my perspective, and yes the ladies might not understand unless their a baseball fan.

1) On Deck Reese Foster, based on the amount of great reviews.

2) From a pitching standpoint, the setup man, innings 7-8, don't think any ladies fall into this category.

3) The closer, one that can finish the game with the pressure on, holding a one run lead with bases loaded and nobody out, I'm sure many ladies fall into this category.

Were just so fortunate that we have many great ladies.
Poppy, Sorry don't mean to hijack your thread, but I thought we would have a bigger line on the closer's list
I made this thread with the idea that guys could find out information about the ladies. If a lady is anxious to meet or see a guy the session usually reflects more passion. Some will say that money is the equalizer. I could be wrong but, don't you get more excited if your attracted to someones personality on the board?
Lemme see... (ya learn a lot in the chat room).
Veterans: Megan Love (Nashville), TraciBrooks, Heather Winston and a host of others.
Young'ns: Adriana, Alana Clark, Unique, Anna Belle Lusts.

And somewhere in that list would be Brooke Daniels and Audrey Claire

Yeah, I dream a lot.
I've been looking a long time and have never tasted the goods...

That being said Dannie posts some of the smartest wittiest comment out there...accompanied by her beauty...she's at the top of my list.

I'm hoping she'll pop my cherry one day, when I get the nerve! For now, dreams will have to do.
i do have a hobby crush on sarge... lol but he never talks to me at socials.. or on here .. but i d think hes rather attractive. brookieeeeeee
  • Fiero
  • 06-09-2010, 05:51 PM
I don't know if I'm posting in the right place but does anyone know how to change your handle to "sarge"???
OH AND I DO HAVE A HOBBY CRUSH ON ALANA CLARK. WAS SUPPOSE TO DO DOUBLE WITH HER TODAY (MY 1ST ONE) BUT........ MY DOGGIE HAD TO BE RUSHED TO VET... AND MY EMAIL WAS MESSING UP ALL DAY. ;( IM NOT BI, BUT I DO LOVE A WOMANS TOUCH BROOKIE
Wow, neat topic.

Let's see, based upon posts here and chat, the mysterious Cathy would be high on the list.

Brooke would be another. Alyssa West. Maggie Sinead. Sabrina Nicole. There are others of course, but these ladies are the ones that leap to mind.
Brooke who? There is so many girls named Brooke lol