The Summer Providers must be busy

In the past 2 weeks, Sent 5 request on P411 and only 2 replied back.
I thought I read somewhere that they were having some issues in that department. I may be wrong.
You did,

There have been multiple reports of issues with P411.
There are lots of issues right now. I have been told by clients that they have been sending me messages for the last week and I never got 'em.

It's kind of busy, too....I am, anyway.....but I am thinking it may be the upgrades on p411. Have you tried sending a PM on P411? I've received all my PM's there, even if I didn't get the emails.
Emails and PMs on P411 are working fine, and have been working fine, with the exception of a few hours on 6/17 and 6/18.

I just did some MORE testing and everything appears to be working just fine.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Its not P411.

Gina, with a p411 account and 6 plus oks.
What do I need to do to visit a Private Connection provider?
Contact the right providers
<------------right provider
  • thx
  • 07-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Its not P411.

Gina, with a p411 account and 6 plus oks.
What do I need to do to visit a Private Connection provider? Originally Posted by BossyWillson
What is a Private Connection provider? (I guess its more than just someone listed on p411)
<------------right provider Originally Posted by Dharma
Bossy, be aware your results may vary from that avatar; she's bluer in real life and larger.
I wondered how long it would take for someone to notice that. Funny
Thank you Ms. Love. Also post a review or two. Not only do the ladies like the Bennies but the review helps promote their services.

A very well known lady told me that advertising is fine but the reviews really helps her business.
2 out of 5 isn't bad, it sounds better if you consider it to be batting .400
That’s been my experience with providers here in general. I find the response rate is much better with BP.
2 out of 5 isn't all that bad, really.

Though on a personal level I've gotten an answer on my last 4 PMs on p411.

Maybe I just got lucky.