Nice Seeking find in Arlington

• Go4it
  • 10-13-2023, 06:28 PM
I spend most of my time on Seeking and have recently found a real jewel in Arlington. According to Seeking she is 36 but I would actually say she is younger. The most magnificent breasts I have seen in a long time. That is one of the reasons I think she is younger --- no lady 36 has tits like this. Lives in a nice duplex. Nice looking. Is available for anything that I could think of.

I will provide additional information to those who have some level of credibility on here. Will not post public. PM me and we can discuss. I'm not her pimp and don't want anything in return unless you have SB or UTR lady you would be willing to share.

The price is right That means less expensive that the hookers on this board. Think prices of about 4 - 5 years ago.
can you PM me some more details? Im very curious
  • Go4it
  • 10-14-2023, 10:23 AM
To all who have sent me a PM - She is good with meeting others. I am trying to respond to you all via PM but PM is not allowing me to post for some reason. I am opening your PM's and hitting the "respond" button and all the info for the response shows up but it won't allow me to type in any of the fields. Kind of strange.
To all who have sent me a PM - She is good with meeting others. I am trying to respond to you all via PM but PM is not allowing me to post for some reason. I am opening your PM's and hitting the "respond" button and all the info for the response shows up but it won't allow me to type in any of the fields. Kind of strange. Originally Posted by Go4it

Eccie is cock blocking us again!
Go4it: You probably need PA in order to send PMs
Try to clear out your inbox. Let me know when your able to send pm's. I would like to meet some new talent
  • Go4it
  • 10-15-2023, 04:40 PM
I sent about 12 of you a message. Talked with her today and she said 3 of you made appointments and then flaked out. She is anxious to make some money today and asked me to send out some more. For those of you who sent me messages back about your status with her, I appreciate it. Those of you who made appt and then no showed ------ GET OUT OF THE GAME. YOU EMBARRASS THE REST OF US.
  • Go4it
  • 10-15-2023, 04:40 PM
Slubby - you should have something by now.
I’m on the books … will report back after I see her.
Slubby - you should have something by now. Originally Posted by Go4it
I still have nothing?
I sent you pm
Haven't had a reply
  • Go4it
  • 10-16-2023, 12:26 AM
If you don't have a response by now, you probably won;t get one. I sent out a bunch but my PM file only shows 6 sent. I know there were more I just don't know which or how many. Not going through all those PM's again (WAY TOO MANY). This is closed as far as I am concerned unless you are offering a trade.
I can’t believe 3 flaked ! Had a trusted provider share with me recently share how often this happens and she is highly rated. I know how mad we get when not treated properly so I can just imagine when you think you have $600 in income coming in and then nothing.
send me pm if you can. thanks
send me pm if you can. thanks Originally Posted by les1261
Maybe READ POST #12.