Trump wins South Carolina!!!

Yeah, they called it 5 minutes after the polls closed. An historic landslide over poor #Niki Haley 2024 in her home state. The Trump Train steams along. For all you thin skinned pussies, get ready for all those “mean tweets”. Toughen up.
Yeah, they called it 5 minutes after the polls closed. An historic landslide over poor #Niki Haley 2024 in her home state. The Trump Train steams along. For all you thin skinned pussies, get ready for all those “mean tweets”. Toughen up. Originally Posted by bambino

the billionaire rinos and dem operatives are pulling the plug on nikki tits; she just doesn't have the balls!

bshshaaaaa

Billionaire Reid Hoffman pauses Nikki Haley funding after her New Hampshire loss to Trump, source says

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/24/sour...hire-loss.html

but hey maybe Nikki tits can get more dough from Charles Koch?

Here Are The Billionaires Backing Nikki Haley As A Trump Alternative: LinkedIn’s Reid Hoffman, Charles Koch And More

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarador...h=54ad010143dd

bhahahahhaaaaaa
... Trump WINS - Yet Again! ... ... ...

#### Salty
How utterly humiliating for bird brain Nikki Haley - she gets trounced by 20 points in her home state - and this is after she begged Democrats to vote for her

Haley, in whatever you want to call her speech said two huge lies. She said Trump was turning people away everyday. He’s the first Republican to win Iowa, NH and SC. Not only did he win them, but by record vote counts. She also said she was a women of her word and was staying in the race. But two years ago she said she would never run against Trump. What a lying dog. No wonder she lost to a blank ballot on Nevada.
Now when Trump wins all these states so far and beats Nikki Haley. I don't hear one word of voter fraud. So let me see if I get this straight. When Trump wins, there is no voter fraud correct? None at all? When Trump loses, Fraud, Fraud, Fraud, voting machines hacked, stuffing ballot boxes, dead people voting, people voting twice, mail in votes with fake signatures, unsigned ballots counted, nothing crooked happens when Trump wins correct?

What I see of it, with all of the states Trump went to the person in charge and made a perfect phone call to change the out come, they should hand count every vote and call the people to make sure that is who they actually voted for. He has already has been accused of trying to strong hand how many states election officials?

How can they accept the outcome after what happened on January 6th and Trump trying to get Pence to change the outcome. Something sounds mighty fishy with that wide of a margin.

Well if he was leading as much as he says he is why would anyone give money to Nikki? She is getting millions. I know those people figure once he goes to court for the criminal cases and his winning record he will probably be in jail and Nikki will be the front runner. Why else would they continue to give her money?

Now is the time they really need to check voting fraud when a person who is leading did everything humanly possible to change the outcome when he lost the 2020 election. You guys say yourself Biden is a genius and masterminded the previous election. Maybe Nikki needs to get in touch with him. Where is the FBI, Where is the independants who took all of the votes and went to the gym and counted them for the tenth time? Where are the people who check for rice paper?
I’m a bit disappointed with my Beaufort County brethren voting for Haley. There doesn’t seem to be many Republicans in the Hilton Head area, at least not that I’ve met, so I’m assuming there was a metric shit ton of Trump hating dems (wealthy, liberal white women) voting in the rep primary.
I'm glad to see we're all finally trusting election results again

We’re not.
We’re not. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
The literal title of the thread disagrees with you.
Thread is about South Carolina election results
I’m a bit disappointed with my Beaufort County brethren voting for Haley. There doesn’t seem to be many Republicans in the Hilton Head area, at least not that I’ve met, so I’m assuming there was a metric shit ton of Trump hating dems (wealthy, liberal white women) voting in the rep primary. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yes, Haley was literally begging Democrats to vote for her in the SC primary because she knew she was losing big

What is telling is that there are two records set last night.

President Trump set the record for the most votes received in a South Carolina Presidential Primary, more than doubling the previous.

Nikki Haley holds the record for the largest margin loss in a home state for an unsuspended candidate.
Glenn Greenwald on Haley's humiliating loss in South Carolina:

Nikki Haley getting crushed in her own home state - despite massive sums from anti-Trump billionaires - is the funniest thing to happen since Liz Cheney got destroyed by 36 points in her own state's GOP primary.

The media's most beloved Republicans are the most hated by voters.
I continue to see this process of disparaging quality Republican candidates in the effort to promote Trump as dysfunctional and unproductive. South Carolina went down as expected and if the supreme orange bloviator had worked to find some common ground with Nikki Haley she could be an asset come November instead he prefer the Republican lap dogs who cling to his coat tails after being unable to establish their own audience.

Yes Trump won South Carolina but he is no closer to winning in November as polls show its a dead heat between him and a President who doesn't know what day it is.
Yes, Haley was literally begging Democrats to vote for her in the SC primary because she knew she was losing big

What is telling is that there are two records set last night.

President Trump set the record for the most votes received in a South Carolina Presidential Primary, more than doubling the previous.

Nikki Haley holds the record for the largest margin loss in a home state for an unsuspended candidate. Originally Posted by berryberry
Yes, Democrats are lining up to support Haley. She’s getting drubbed by Trump.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-...en-donors.html