The Lubed Ass solution.

We should just put this insufferable loser on ignore. I can't think of anybody in this forum cares what he has to say. Except Asswipe. While we're at it, put them both on ignore.
We should just put this insufferable loser on ignore. I can't think of anybody in this forum cares what he has to say. Except Asswipe. While we're at it, put them both on ignore. Originally Posted by bambino
I am getting to you or are you frustrated because your wager thread will cost you 90 days?
By the way if you cock suckers put me on ignore I will play your game and have one of the members to copy and paste my quotes.
By the way if you cock suckers put me on ignore I will play your game and have one of the members to copy and paste my quotes. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
God you're fucking stupid.
We should just put this insufferable loser on ignore. Originally Posted by bambino

It would be best for all of us if LubedAss would opt for the Seven-Six-Two Millimeter solution like Private Pyle did.

It would be better for all of us if he would opt for the Seven-Six-Two Millimeter solution like Private Pyle did.

Originally Posted by lustylad
You are really a low piece of shit scum bag. I put my life on the line for this Country and have the scars to prove it - what have you done besides talk crap on a white board.

Be very lucky I no long live the life I lived before I joined the army otherwise heads would be rolling and I mean that in the literal sense.
Be very lucky I no long (sic) live the life I lived before I joined the army otherwise heads would be rolling and I mean that in the literal sense. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Do it, Lube... make your head roll! In the literal sense! We "be very lucky" if you "no long live". Seven-six-two millimeter! Go for it, loser!
You are really a low piece of shit scum bag. I put my life on the line for this Xountey and have the scars to prove it - what have you done besides talk crap on a white board.

Be very lucky I no long live the life I lived before I joined the army otherwise heads would be rolling and I mean that in the literal sense. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Very stupid. Are you under a bridge drinking some cheap whiskey?
You are really a low piece of shit scum bag. I put my life on the line for this Xountey and have the scars to prove it - what have you done besides talk crap on a white board.

Be very lucky I no long live the life I lived before I joined the army otherwise heads would be rolling and I mean that in the literal sense. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc
  • BIN
  • 10-21-2016, 07:20 PM

go tell them
Bambino just remember between the two of us only one of us have been banned before- care to tell everyone why you were banned? Perhaps you are the danger.
You are really a low piece of shit scum bag. I put my life on the line for this Country and have the scars to prove it - what have you done besides talk crap on a white board.

• R.M.
  • 10-21-2016, 07:33 PM
You checker playing old goat you promised to leave and you haven't explain that. Luke Warm
Bambino just remember between the two of us only one of us have been banned before- care to tell everyone why you were banned? Perhaps you are the danger. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
No danger. I exposed and fucked with a bigger slimeball than you. The Bulgarian Cocksucker. He's banned for life. I rung up 24pts fucking with him. I should have received a medal for it. The 2 points that got me banned was fucking with that other cocksucker, Asswipe. It was well worth it.. Now be a man of your word and leave.
We should just put this insufferable loser on ignore. I can't think of anybody in this forum cares what he has to say. Except Asswipe. While we're at it, put them both on ignore. Originally Posted by bambino
euthanasia not an option?? bummer.

i pretty much ignore the idiot now. if everyone treats him like a discommended Klingon it'll drive the idiot crazy. why, he might get so constipated .. er .. frustrated he'll poke his eyes out with his bare fingers! and never be able to post again! ahahahahah