Luxury

Does anyone know who is at luxury? I think Shasha was supposed to be back and I seen a review claiming star was there. Can anyone confirm these?
Many reviews of Jessica from luxury.
Shasha is supposed to be back today per emo.
Shasha is back today, and the rest of the line up is stellar!

Boa

Jessica

Yuna

Sunny

5 All-Stars right there.

Star is NOT at Luxury. she has been gone for nearly 2 months. that review was either bogus, or trapped in an absurd time machine!
I was thinking Star was not there. Review seemed to come out of nowhere. Either way. Looks good with or without her.
Any word when Emma is back?
  • DBron
  • 12-10-2019, 09:40 PM
Emma is back.
Any word when Emma is back? Originally Posted by Triple85
Emma is back. Originally Posted by DBron
EMMA IS NOT BACK!

Guys, if you don't know what you are talking about, don't post. or at least just SPECULATE. don't make assertive false comments.

Emma is gone indefinitely.
Is something going on? I just tried calling Luxury and Blue more than a few times and no one's picking up.
I just called and set an appointment at Blue. No issues there
  • DBron
  • 12-11-2019, 05:33 PM
I called Monday and emo said Boa, Yuna and Emma. I did not go see Emma, but that’s the info I got so that’s why I said Emma is back.
I tried calling to sort it out but no one is answering.
I called Monday and emo said Boa, Yuna and Emma. I did not go see Emma, but that’s the info I got so that’s why I said Emma is back. Originally Posted by DBron
Hmmm.. that was false info.. Emma DID come back for one day, literally.. but that was Friday, she was gone Saturday morning. and still gone.

I tried calling to sort it out but no one is answering. Originally Posted by orlando2715
Hmm.. did you call today, this evening?
  • DBron
  • 12-11-2019, 06:14 PM
Chung - do you think emo said Emma is there, to do a bait and switch, or just an honest mistake?
Chung - do you think emo said Emma is there, to do a bait and switch, or just an honest mistake? Originally Posted by DBron
I'm guessing honest mistake.. it could be emo is on duty Monday-Friday, and never realized Emma left Saturday.. I could see that happening. I frankly would not understand using Emma as "bait" to steer a guy to another girl. I love Emma, but Yuna, Boa, Sunny and Jessica are formidable ladies who don't need bait-and-switch tactics.