City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Table Shower, Back Rub, BBBJ, MPFS, CG, RCG, Doggy, BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Off Shoulder Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Foxy is tiny, very much a spinner at roughly 4'10 maybe 90lbs with huge bolt on D's or Small C's

Can't remember any tattoos

Age is very deceptive, as I would put her in early to mid 30's although some may say late 20's but don't fool, the eyes gives it away.
Recommendation: No
Foxy is a very pretty girl!!
For someone with mixed reviews, she is heavily promoted. A big red flag for me not to see her.
For someone with mixed reviews, she is heavily promoted. A big red flag for me not to see her. Originally Posted by curtist196
I don’t think any one is promoting her heavily. She is and will be a YMMV gal and if you spark then you make a fire. If not it rains.

The OP posted his experience to help others make decisions. That’s how this works.
For someone with mixed reviews, she is heavily promoted. A big red flag for me not to see her. Originally Posted by curtist196
Her draw is that she is the smallest girl around, and one of if not the prettiest

Another draw is curiosity. If you click with her, it's a very nice session with a lovely little girl, and people want to know if they pass whatever her test is
That Boy is a Troll/second handle/Stalker. 4 posts in a year, first one not 2 weeks ago. He hating that Foxy is loved here