Question about rules, & also some advice

So here it is. I received a pm from another member who read my review of VictoriaLyn & they want to know who the provider was that offered me BBFS. Personally I don't want my review to be an advertisement for that nor do I want to promote it. To me that's fucking nuts to seek BBFS but what the fuck do I know, I'm new here. I figure you're all grown ass men who are capable of making your own choices, but I'm like does that put the rest of us hobbyist in jeopardy?

So my question(to myself I guess) is do I ignore the pm, or say fuck it let him go play Russian roulette with his dick; and my question to you all is, is sharing that information against the rules of hobbying?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Lilguy
Well here's some advice for you , FIND A NEW HOBBY ! You have pretty much shot yourself in the foot with talk of BBFS , and you're likely about to experience a difficult time scheduling . Starting threads like this probably going to have a different affect than you expected . Good Luck newb !
No, rockerdick, he has not shot himself in the foot. If you'd bothered to read his one-and-only-to-date review, you'd've seen where he RAN AWAY from the provider who was offering BBFS.
No I read it , but just the mere mention of the subject in coed will taint his image . And without the spinner and guy PMing named , What is he really trying to accomplish ? There's a list already out there for a year , most have seen it . And if he ever does his awakening will be entertaining , what's he gonna do write 50 more threads ? Hahahaha carry your own covers , and always remember who is responsible for your well being .
Oh No ! newbie stumbled onto the seedy underbelly of the hobby . LOL !
No, rockerdick, he has not shot himself in the foot. If you'd bothered to read his one-and-only-to-date review, you'd've seen where he RAN AWAY from the provider who was offering BBFS. Originally Posted by Sidewinder
I agree with sidewinder. I don't think Lilguy in any shape or form shot himself in the foot once you read what he said in context. Welcome to the community Lilguy. I wouldn't worry one bit what rockerick said.
He may have asked u cuz he wanted to stay away... As well as stay away from girls... That saw men...that saw her.
  • ztonk
  • 12-15-2012, 01:26 PM
So my question(to myself I guess) is do I ignore the pm, or say fuck it let him go play Russian roulette with his dick; and my question to you all is, is sharing that information against the rules of hobbying? Originally Posted by Lilguy
To answer your question seriously: Do what you feel most comfortable with. Any of your stated options are legitimate. You aren't obligated to respond to the PM; you don't have to promote any lady who provides BBFS but you can if you want.

Every guy and gal here has a different risk tolerance and I'm sure some are even certifiably crazy.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Thanks Ztonk now I feel good about not responding. I'll just let him find her on his own.

Rockerick-if there's a lady that won't see me solely because of this posting will be doing us both a favor. If she can't understand the simplicity of this posting she's definitely not worth the headache she'd assuredly cause.

Lilguy
Rockerick-if there's a lady that won't see me solely because of this posting will be doing us both a favor. If she can't understand the simplicity of this posting she's definitely not worth the headache she'd assuredly cause. Originally Posted by Lilguy
Literally laughed out loud...
I think the lack of any comments from ladies speaks for itself . They do not want to discuss , participate in , or have any association with the topic . Go to search forums and put in bbfs , your's is the only name that will come up ! http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=20362610 You are counting on them actually taking the time to read the thread to clear it up . I'm betting they just pass you by .