Twitler continues his assault on FREEDOM!

I saw this headline (thread starter)!

I'll be heading out in a little while to a scheduled business appointment, and I'll report back if I was able to get there, engage in open discussions, and return without any interference by Trump! I've already taken a shit, had coffee, and got a bite to eat without any interference by Trump. And I'm posting on here as well.
You playing word games doesn't justify Trump's daily assault on the free press.

Laugh all you want. Attack my positions and me to your heart's content.

Trump is the president of the United States. He calls the media the enemy of the people.

What do people do to their enemies.

PLAY WORD GAMES?

OK.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No word games here. Just waiting for you to clarify your statement. Trump doesn't say that all media outlets are the enemy of the people just the ones that make shit up and lie about all that is Trump. The problem with the MSM is they put out a completely bogus story as if it was fact and when it is proven to be BS the retraction if there is one is buried on page 25 in their fucking rag of a paper. You aren't so naive as to believe the MSM is honest and pure. Hell Fox leans right and we all know it. CNN is so far left that they are in the middle of the pacific ocean. Being right or left is one thing but to make up shit to support your cause is a different animal. In 8 days you will be crying again because the left lost. I'll bet you a 6 month vacation from this forum that we keep the house and the senate. Come on big man accept the bet.
Oh, it takes a spine to shut down freedom of the press?

To call institutions of your own country "enemies of the people?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think this calls for a poll - which makes you laugh harder?

When Trumpy calls them "fake media" and "enemies of the people"?

Or when liberals derangedly over-react by screaming that Trumpy has "shut down freedom of the press"?

At least Trumpy knows when he is being funny and engaging in hyperbole.

He also is performing a valuable public service by exposing just how UNHINGED the left is in this country.

They take the bait every time.

They don't get it. Never did, never will.
No word games here. Just waiting for you to clarify your statement. Trump doesn't say that all media outlets are the enemy of the people just the ones that make shit up and lie about all that is Trump. The problem with the MSM is they put out a completely bogus story as if it was fact and when it is proven to be BS the retraction if there is one is buried on page 25 in their fucking rag of a paper. You aren't so naive as to believe the MSM is honest and pure. Hell Fox leans right and we all know it. CNN is so far left that they are in the middle of the pacific ocean. Being right or left is one thing but to make up shit to support your cause is a different animal. In 8 days you will be crying again because the left lost. I'll bet you a 6 month vacation from this forum that we keep the house and the senate. Come on big man accept the bet. Originally Posted by Budman
+1

Like CNN's Crowley lying about what Odumbo said in the Rose Garden during the Romney debate, and CBS sitting on those excerpts from the 60 Minutes episode wherein Odumbo admitted to what Romney claimed in the debate.

And NBC recently sitting on the story from the second Avenatti women who told NBC Avenatti twisted her words and that she never believed that Kavanaugh was guilty of any sex crimes. And Politifact has yet to admit that hildebeest lied about classified emails on her unsecured server. So on and so forth.

There is no "free press" for Trump to attack. Trump is just attacking the propaganda organs of the dim-retard party.
No word games here. Just waiting for you to clarify your statement. Trump doesn't say that all media outlets are the enemy of the people just the ones that make shit up and lie about all that is Trump. The problem with the MSM is they put out a completely bogus story as if it was fact and when it is proven to be BS the retraction if there is one is buried on page 25 in their fucking rag of a paper. You aren't so naive as to believe the MSM is honest and pure. Hell Fox leans right and we all know it. CNN is so far left that they are in the middle of the pacific ocean. Being right or left is one thing but to make up shit to support your cause is a different animal. In 8 days you will be crying again because the left lost. I'll bet you a 6 month vacation from this forum that we keep the house and the senate. Come on big man accept the bet. Originally Posted by Budman
You’ll get nothing from me, budman.
+1
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/28/b...ews-media.html
Like CNN's Crowley lying about what Odumbo said in the Rose Garden during the Romney debate, and CBS sitting on those excerpts from the 60 Minutes episode wherein Odumbo admitted to what Romney claimed in the debate.

And NBC recently sitting on the story from the second Avenatti women who told NBC Avenatti twisted her words and that she never believed that Kavanaugh was guilty of any sex crimes. And Politifact has yet to admit that hildebeest lied about classified emails on her unsecured server. So on and so forth.

There is no "free press" for Trump to attack. Trump is just attacking the propaganda organs of the dim-retard party.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/28/b...ews-media.html
You’ll get nothing from me, budman. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thats because you have nothing to back up your statements. Have fun the next 6 years living under a Trump presidency.
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2018, 05:19 PM
Thats because you have nothing to back up your statements. Have fun the next 6 years living under a Trump presidency. Originally Posted by Budman
Did you have fun living under Obama?
Thats because you have nothing to back up your statements. Have fun the next 6 years living under a Trump presidency. Originally Posted by Budman
Thanks!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHaaaaa aa!!!
We do not have a "free press". We have a Press that is sold out to one particular Political Party and Political Philosophy.

President Trump combats this bias by the means at his disposal.
Did you have fun living under Obama? Originally Posted by WTF

Fuck no. I hated that POS.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/28/b...ews-media.html Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/u...ve-editor.html

https://nypost.com/2016/11/11/new-yo...w-it-on-trump/

While insisting his staff had “reported on both candidates fairly,” he also vowed that the paper would “rededicate ourselves to the fundamental mission of Times journalism. That is to report America and the world honestly, without fear or favor.”

"Ah, there’s the rub. Had the paper actually been fair to both candidates, it wouldn’t need to rededicate itself to honest reporting. And it wouldn’t have been totally blindsided by Trump’s victory."

"Instead, because it demonized Trump from start to finish, it failed to realize he was onto something. And because the paper decided that Trump’s supporters were a rabble of racist rednecks and homophobes, it didn’t have a clue about what was happening in the lives of the Americans who elected the new president."

While many would prefer Trump to ignore the Press's constant bias, that simply isn't Trump's style. Not one so-called freedom has been upended in any way by Trump. on the other hand, when Trump calls out the Press .. he's now a "Bully/Tyrant/Dictator". In fact, he's none of those and never will be. that narrative is a fiction by the biased Media, the very institutions you claim are "under assault by a tyrant". it's the exact type of fear mongering the press tried to stoke about Trump as president. and they are still doing it. when will those dummies in the press learn from their mistake???

BAHAHHA

Bottom line Trump is a a bad cartoon which will with have to live with a little while longer, he may be taken down by mr mueller or not but he will not ever be elected again I am sure of that, so for the next year or 2 we will be a joke to the rest of the world than things will change and we can find some normal footing again
your dictator want to be will be gone soon and if you folks would like to live under that kind of rule may I tell you move the fuck out of this country, trump is a lawless corrupt criminal and will be delt with within our laws at some point he will cross the line even the gop cant stand for, I just hope that happens before he does real damage like starting a war0
he is simply a child that was treated bad by his parents no other reason could explain an asshole of his status, maybe he was abused and needs help I don't know or care I just want the piece of shit gone
Bottom line Trump... is simply a child that was treated bad by his parents no other reason could explain an asshole of his status, maybe he was abused... Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Gee, that's funny... I keep reading in the NYT how Trumpy never really earned his wealth because his rich Daddy gave him everything... sounds like you need to get your fucking anti-Trump talking points straight!