Twitler continues his assault on FREEDOM!

We do not have a "free press". We have a Press that is sold out to one particular Political Party and Political Philosophy.

President Trump combats this bias by the means at his disposal. Originally Posted by Jackie S

+1

The legacy media is the modern day equivalent of Pravda for the dim-retard party. Trump didn't make CNN's Crowley lie for Odumbo the way she lied. Trump didn't make CNN's Brazile cheat for hildebeest. Trump didn't make NBC alter Zimmerman's audio to advance a lib-retard political agenda. Trump never made WaPo lie about hildebeest's lies regarding Benghazi. Trump didn't make ABC lie about when Flynn was asked to make contact with the Russia. Trump didn't make CBS sit on that 60 Minute segment while Odumbo and Crowley lied, with CBS complicit, about what Odumbo said in the Rose Garden after the Benghazi attack. So on and so forth.
You playing word games doesn't justify Trump's daily assault on the free press.

Laugh all you want. Attack my positions and me to your heart's content.

Trump is the president of the United States. He calls the media the enemy of the people.

What do people do to their enemies.

PLAY WORD GAMES?

OK.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He has freedom of speech and he attacks them in a way that they hate and have not been subjected to before.

They like the old pussies who just kept getting hit and didn't hit back.

Staging plays in Central park killing a Trump look alike is worse than anything Trump ever did.
The legacy media is the modern day equivalent of Pravda for the dim-retard party. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Did I ever tell yinz my Pravda joke?

It was May Day in Red Square back in the heyday of the Soviet Union. In the VIP guest box above Lenin's tomb sat Hannibal, Alexander the Great, and Napoleon.

A huge formation of T-72 tanks roared across the Square. "Wow, look at those!" shouted Hannibal. "If only I had them instead of my elephants!"

A few minutes later a massive collection of SS-20 missiles rolled past the podium. Alexander the Great could hardly contain himself. "Those are incredible! If only I had them, conquering the world would have been a walkover!"

Soon Alexander and Hannibal looked over and noticed Napoleon was deeply engrossed in a copy of Pravda. "Hey Bonaparte!" they exclaimed. "Look here! You're missing the most impressive display of military hardware ever assembled!"

Napoleon looked up dreamily from his copy of Pravda and said, "Fuck! If only I had one of these! Nobody would have found out about Waterloo!"

He has freedom of speech and he attacks them in a way that they hate and have not been subjected to before.

They like the old pussies who just kept getting hit and didn't hit back.

Staging plays in Central park killing a Trump look alike is worse than anything Trump ever did. Originally Posted by friendly fred

exactly. We all know ... that the Press is in fact the fascist bullies and Trump won't back down from them. He's the hero standing up to the school yard press bullies. PERIOD!!

BAHAHAAA