Wilco corruption at new levels

I've been holding onto this information.

Someone I know has been framed by the Wilco DA's office for a hobby-related offense. Because of the nature of the accusations the Defendant is facing a certainty of several decades in state prison if convicted.

When this person was arrested there was no counsel made available for several weeks, and no possiblity to make bail.

The situation was engineered by someone who bribed a prosecutor in the Williamson Co. DA's office.

At this time the situation appears bleak. All treatment of the Defendant was in violation of civil rights, but litigating such in Federal Court when you're in prison for several decades [for a crime those who prosecuted you knew was bogus] is cold comfort. Evidently the District Judges involved are a part of the conspiracy.

Williamson Co. has been known for corruption in LE, but this situation is sleeze and criminality on a whole different level. The Sheriff Maspiro case a few years ago un-masked the santamonious, draconian, evangelical LE politicians of that county as hypocrits, and even pathological deviants.

This is the kind of thing that happens when lawlessness and criminality are permitted to prevail in a particular place. Unless you have lived in a country where such things are common you cannot understand how damaging this kind of government/criminal corruption is. All of us who are fortunate enough to live in a country where basic civil rights are respected most of the time really have no idea what it's like to live in that kind of situation. As bad as I know Wilco authorities to be I never thought a situation as nakedly criminal as this one has turned out to be would occur. I hope that members of this board who "fancy" themselves as "lawbreakers" or "outlaws" will take this to heart. The real and vicious world of criminality is not a joke, or any romantic dream anyone who sits behind a computer would know anything about.
If anyone involved in this board would come face to face with real criminality or "outlaws" my guess it they wouldn't last a day. And that's not an accusation, on the contrary it's an acknowledgment, that I don't believe anyone involved in this board is a real criminal.

As strange as this idea might seem to many here, it is actually the law [when applied correctly] that protects us in what we do. We flourish comfortably in Austin because of the integrity of LE here, and we should be thankful for that.

Naturally I strongly advise do not take anything in that county for granted. The Defendant in this matter was denied counsel for weeks, and they got away with it.
If you care this passionately to start another post and have factual information, wouldn't it be beholden upon you to go above the District Judges to get higher LE (feeb's?) involved in destroying the corruption you seem to be so in tune with?
AFLAK!!!!
moved to proper forum, not a true alert
I heard that all the criminal judges in G-town have been replaced...
  • tron
  • 08-11-2010, 07:49 PM
The thing to do is file a complaint with the federal DOJ, NOT any state agency. Remember the civil rights violations and bogus prosecutions in Tulia? John Cronyn was the state AG then, and all he cared about was becoming a US Senator - what a total POS. He should have done something about it. The current AG is equally worthless.

As for corruption there, I think the root of the problem is that one political party has 60% of the vote there. When counties are this lopsided, it breeds corruption and political extremes.

I stay out of WilCo.
can you be more specific?
Take a peak at these people, Barry Cooper and wife. You may have to do a google search of Barry Cooper + Wilco www.nevergetbusted.com
Knowing that LE reads this site, we can take solace in the possibility that TAE won't be posting here much longer. Slander, especially of LE, isn't ignored by LE. I know that for a fact.
I am not sure I get it. Lots of accusations about Willco but too cryptic. I am a fan of TAE and like the gals and owner but not sure I buy all this. Willco is definitely tougher on crime than Travis but that is a local issue. If someone doesn't like willco, don't go. I despise Travis County, especially city of Austin for some of the things the city council has done but, to me, this is more complaining about willco stance on crime. It's tough. 'muff said. Not aware of any corruption...other than former Travis co DA who held political trials.
draconian?

I guess things tend to happen when one breaks the laws of the land.
My account is factual but I'm trying to be somewhat vague in an attempt not to make it obvious which case or Defendant I'm refering to.

I sought to put this up on alerts because:

1.the criminal charges are hobby related, and actually stem from hobbying activities. It was someone angered by the Defendant's hobbying that caused that person to induce a prosecutor in the DA's office to go along with an obvious frame-up.

2.there was another post by a respected provider here who asked our opinions about possibly moving to that county.

3.the level of corruption in this case is so rank that it speaks to what any of us could face if getting involved with LE there if they are sufficiently motivated to break serious laws.

Reporting these civil rights abuses to the DOJ? Where? To what office does one report civil rights abuses unrelated to race, sex or creed?

Unless we have a smoking gun regarding the illicit compensation received by the prosecutor and others for perpetrating this, then it's not a provable criminal matter.

The only provable issues in a court of law are clearly all civil matters...lack of counsel, etc. And they will even put up clever defenses for all of that.

Litigating in Federal Court takes years, and all you can hope for is a financial settlement or judgement if you are able to prove your case.

Please just be careful out there...

I try to be.