WTF!!!

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE MY FUCKING PHONE NUMBER OFF MY REVIEW!!!!! WAY TO LET THAT SLIP MODS!!!! MY PHONE NUMBER ISN'T PUBLIC FUCKING KNOWLEDGE!!!!:mad4 ::mad4 :
RTM the review...
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2181532

WELL THANKS TO THIS REVIEW.... I HAVE A NEW NUMBER! SO GLAD THE MODS ARE DOING THEIR JOBS.... BACK IN THE DAY THIS SHIT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN UP FOR DAYS/HOURS... WOULD HAVE BEEN MONITORED AND REMOVED!

IF YOU HAVE MY OLD NUMBER- SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH YOUR CONTACT NUMBER AND I'LL GLADLY GIVE YOU MY NEW NUMBER. EVERYONE ELSE IS GETTING DOUBLED SCREENED NOW. FUCKKKKK
I told you to RTM the review...acting calmly and rationally behind the scenes this could have been dealt with discretely...rather than you making this as public as it is.

Since you have changed your number, is there still any need to change the review?
I told you to RTM the review...acting calmly and rationally behind the scenes this could have been dealt with discretely...rather than you making this as public as it is.

Since you have changed your number, is there still any need to change the review? Originally Posted by Wakeup
So sorry I don't know what all of these "BRB" RTM FIV etc means. I shouldn't have had to make a public post to ask to have my number removed in the first place. EVERY review of mine where a number is listed states the same god damn thing... "will provide AFTER screening".

So yes... do your job and remove the number!

Since you have changed your number, is there still any need to change the review? Originally Posted by Wakeup
the reason to change the review would be so when someone who is not a hooker gets that number two months from now they don't get a ton of calls and texts asking about cim bbbj and msog
the reason to change the review would be so when someone who is not a hooker gets that number two months from now they don't get a ton of calls and texts asking about cim bbbj and msog Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Sorry Tiny...Was that you I texted?

Your response was uncalled for....
So sorry I don't know what all of these "BRB" RTM FIV etc means. I shouldn't have had to make a public post to ask to have my number removed in the first place. EVERY review of mine where a number is listed states the same god damn thing... "will provide AFTER screening".

So yes... do your job and remove the number! Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
You need to familiarize yourself with the guidelines, and how the board functions. Staff does not see every post, nor do they interpret every post the same as previous members of staff have. Your anger is misplaced. If you want to Report To Moderators, click the red triangle on the post/review and type in a reason. The moderators will get a notice to review the post.

Again, if your number has already been changed, why do the local moderators need to change the review?

the reason to change the review would be so when someone who is not a hooker gets that number two months from now they don't get a ton of calls and texts asking about cim bbbj and msog Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
This happens every day. Hookers lose their phones and change numbers more than guys change their underwear. There's no need to edit the review just because the phone number is no longer valid. Staff would be editing thousands of hooker reviews if that was the case.
while I am getting familiarizing with how this hook board works...

how about you familiarizing about how LEAKING personal information IE (PHONE NUMBERS) is looked down upon.
If the review contains personally identifying information, then please RTM the review so the Staff can take action.
My bad Brooke. I should have confirmed the number was not to be listed. Sorry

Allnitemarc

So yes... do your job and remove the number! Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
You know the people who moderate these boards don't actually get PAID right? It's not like a job it's more like... volunteer work.

Unless I am wrong. Please correct me 😉

Also, numbers get posted once in awhile but if YOU make sure your REAL LIFE shit isn't connected to it then you won't have a problem. Pretty simple.

Putting a post up screaming in all CAPS doesn't really help your number situation if anything it draws way more attention to it.
You know the people who moderate these boards don't actually get PAID right? It's not like a job it's more like... volunteer work.

Unless I am wrong. Please correct me 😉

Also, numbers get posted once in awhile but if YOU make sure your REAL LIFE shit isn't connected to it then you won't have a problem. Pretty simple.

Putting a post up screaming in all CAPS doesn't really help your number situation if anything it draws way more attention to it. Originally Posted by Amber Does
+1

It isn't the responsibility of the mods to know which providers want their number posted on a review and which don't.
Loki to the rescue!

Mistakes happens. All well that ends well. And the person that did mistakenly post the number instead of leaving it private- apologized. Time to move along.
BrookeButtons,

That is what the RTM looks like
every post has one, even pm's