Encounter: Bella Brat - NO GO, Yuks!!

User ID: N/A
Date: May 7, 2022
Name: Bella Brat
Phone: 4074940625
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://destin.skipthegames.com/fema...t/149455033092
City: Desting
State: Florida
Address: Destin Motel [ edit - address too specific - DM ]
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, K9, CIM, Sprints back home
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length black.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, fat, not good or like in her pictures AT ALL!
Recommendation: No
Concur with Tony, she was not enthused, disinterested really, during an hr session I had with her a couple weeks ago. It was indeed 5 am, so maybe she was just tired. Pics deceiving for sure.
Thanks for honest review Tony.
Thanks for honest review Tony. Originally Posted by Thelonius_Monk
Always. We mongers need to make sure the dirty details are exposed for proper assessment or risk. I preferer to visit a girl that looks like in their pictures even if is not gorgeous vs a deceiving trap.
I hate you had to go thru that TR... but Imma be real -- I've literally walked out on the ones I immediately saw they were catfish -- and the first thing out their mouth is "but I need the money" well you should've put MORE EFFORT IN AT LEAST LOOKING GOOD if you're going to put some misleading pictures on the ad, I'm not paying for anything unless I'm getting what I need... I can go out any night and after a few drinks get a quick lay, but if I'm paying, I'm paying to do whatever the f&*k I came for... but I hate it for you bro... that's why I went from 2-3/week, of the highly reviewed ones to my my 3 regulars and the high rollers that tour from out of town... next on deck, Ellie Alexadria... yes LAWD
I hate you had to go thru that TR... but Imma be real -- I've literally walked out on the ones I immediately saw they were catfish -- and the first thing out their mouth is "but I need the money" well you should've put MORE EFFORT IN AT LEAST LOOKING GOOD if you're going to put some misleading pictures on the ad, I'm not paying for anything unless I'm getting what I need... I can go out any night and after a few drinks get a quick lay, but if I'm paying, I'm paying to do whatever the f&*k I came for... but I hate it for you bro... that's why I went from 2-3/week, of the highly reviewed ones to my my 3 regulars and the high rollers that tour from out of town... next on deck, Ellie Alexadria... yes LAWD Originally Posted by SilverPhox
You are 100% correct. I used to walk out in Germany if they lied in their adds. I will have to start doing that here too. $ or less i am ok if I get the fix, but this time I end up jerking off right after so it wasn't worth.