Why are you Ladies (Providers) so racist/prejudiced towards each other?...

Sorry to interrupt that multiple page threAD of the shenanigans of TexasJess and her Turkey Baster threats (Gosh damn that is TRULY minutes of my Life I will never get back), but I need some Professional Answers, and as the saying goes, “I came to you first before I set off to get them elsewhere.”...

Here is my question - Why are you Ladies/Providers so racially bigoted or prejudiced towards each other? I never see any sort of Mixed Doubles advertising as in Mexican/Indian, AA/Caucasian, Asian/Persian, etc., type mixes...Why are all of your Dynamic Doubles type sessions always with the same type of ethnic/cultural grouping? Don’t you like each other?

I would love to be with a gorgeous mixed pairing of diverse Ladies!
I would love to treat myself to an multinational session. Just me, three or four ladies of different ethnicity, a nuru mat and a bottle of oil.

Say perhaps a redhead, a Nubian princess, a demure Asian college student, and a Latina booty queen.

Ladies, make it happen. My birthday is coming up.
Sorry to interrupt that multiple page threAD of the shenanigans of TexasJess and her Turkey Baster threats (Gosh damn that is TRULY minutes of my Life I will never get back), but I need some Professional Answers, and as the saying goes, “I came to you first before I set off to get them elsewhere.”...

Here is my question - Why are you Ladies/Providers so racially bigoted or prejudiced towards each other? I never see any sort of Mixed Doubles advertising as in Mexican/Indian, AA/Caucasian, Asian/Persian, etc., type mixes...Why are all of your Dynamic Doubles type sessions always with the same type of ethnic/cultural grouping? Don’t you like each other?

I would love to be with a gorgeous mixed pairing of diverse Ladies! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Here's my question why are you such a ass to all the lovely woman on here? Makes you feel better to put us down insult us call us names?
Idk...why are men so stupid bashing ladies around? Wtf dude...you have a point to make?
It’s economics. At least hooker logic.

The blacks work on volume. Cheap bbbj. Sex. Bbfs
The Asians work at amps. Steady supply of mid priced Sex bbfs etc.
The white sluts work on high dollar $300 hr and up. Get more for sex bbfs etc.
The Latinas work on rippin of ppl. I’m young so I don’t dfk I’m so hot. So I’m a robot in bed. Because I’m so hot. You’re lucky I even accepted you $300. Oh and CBJ. don’t get angry because it wasn’t listed on my No’s list.

And so.... how can you get these sluts to agree on $$$ and services with all their
angles. Oh and pimps.
...Here is my question - Why are you Ladies/Providers so racially bigoted or prejudiced towards each other? I never see any sort of Mixed Doubles advertising as in Mexican/Indian, AA/Caucasian, Asian/Persian, etc., type mixes...Why are all of your Dynamic Doubles type sessions always with the same type of ethnic/cultural grouping? Don’t you like each other?

I would love to be with a gorgeous mixed pairing of diverse Ladies! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Interesting query. My answer is rather broad but it covers your question. Probably.

Don't think that your inability to find two ladies, of different race, has to do with bias or prejudice.

Men want this and that but they want "this or that" to be specific to their needs (including or regardless of color, height, weight, etc) and that's difficult to pull off even if one knows a lot of different ladies.

Most of the females that I know in this business, including myself, are Lone Rangers. We don't have a plethora of sex worker friends available, often with less than a day's notice, to work together.

Men are always asking me if I have a certain type of friend available for doubles, which I do not offer any longer. But even when I did, men were wanting this or that (including different races) like I had a line-up of all different body types and ages who could meet with us at a moment's notice.

Just not realistic.

Hence, it's difficult to find. I'd suggest being one of the first to use the (brand spankin' new!) ISO forum and just ask around. Be exceptionally specific. Sure that a few of these ladies could get something going for you!!!

Good luck,
Elisabeth

The Latinas work on rippin of ppl. I’m young so I don’t dfk I’m so hot. So I’m a robot in bed. Because I’m so hot. You’re lucky I even accepted you $300. Oh and CBJ. don’t get angry because it wasn’t listed on my No’s list.

And so.... how can you get these sluts to agree on $$$ and services with all their
angles. Oh and pimps. Originally Posted by PeterBota
C'mon now Peter, we all know there are 5 races, according to the census bureau:

1) American Indian or Alaska Native. (.20% who reject me)
2) Asian. (.20% who reject me)
3) Black or African American. (.20% who reject me)
4) Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. (.20% who reject me)
5) White. (.20% who reject me)

That's 100%, for you sports fans adding it all up!
I just want them to be hot and into each other. Is that too much to ask?
Two extremely attractive ebonies would be nice. Or an ebony and Latina combo
I am not racist against any colors....hell I will f**k any color in the crayon box of providers...lol.....my doubles gal at home is a sweet chcolate bar!

angles. Oh and pimps. Originally Posted by PeterBota
I came to this thread expecting to post something of value, but I'm temporarily knocked off course.. I can't stop laughing at (with ) this post
I know Chung...the know it alls don't know shit lol. Butt they will post stupid shit all day long
I'v done doubles with a few
Not in DFW but this post made me think about it and I have actually only had one same-race double. I often think the contrast of having 2 different favors of ladies is what makes it extra fun. I have no racial preference or prejudice, just clean, fun and sexy!
I would love to treat myself to an multinational session. Just me, three or four ladies of different ethnicity, a nuru mat and a bottle of oil.

Say perhaps a redhead, a Nubian princess, a demure Asian college student, and a Latina booty queen.

Ladies, make it happen. My birthday is coming up. Originally Posted by Brandofan
This. If I'm doing a duo I want two ladies opposite of each other. Fire and ice. Blonde and brunette. Short and tall. Thick and thin. Light skin and dark skin.