Fort Worth Incall

Ladies, your indulgence please. Those few of us ECCIE gentlemen mongers who reside west of the county line would greatly and graciously appreciate it that if you have a Tarrant County 'incall' that you list same somewhere in your Bio.
Speaking for myself, I can only afford the time (due to a demanding work schedule) to 'hobby' in Dallas about 4 or 5 times a year.
If I may suggest, if you do not have a Ft. Worth or Arlington 'incall' you might consider getting one every other month or whatever and announcing same a week in advance here on ECCIE.
Thank you, -Bushjumper
(I feel better now)
I'll second the motion.

FYI..I did spend some quality time with Silvia earlier this week and I don't think it's widely known that she's a Tarrant gal.

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=149153
I am a Tarrant county Girl
I just wanted to be under Melannie... YUMMY!!!

Aha! Perfect example. With the 'I get around' response under your 'location', I would have assumed you were somewhere outside of my hobby hunting grounds.
I have a private incall in North Arlington by six flags
Texas Sunshine is a Cow Town Girl
I have a fort worth incall
The spreadsheet in which I maintain the Tarrant County Provider List has a field for In/Out/Both. I gladly accept any information, from ladies or gentlemen, for that field and others, that will make the list more useful. PMs or emails.welcome.
My signature line says it all....