MoneyManMatt overtaking Daaaaamaannn ????

Interesting to watch the the review total of MMM approach the legacy number that DaaaaaaMaaannnn has held for longer than I’ve been around....
Just wondered if anyone else noticed
Why is that interesting? Is there a prize at the end?
Nobody can ever replace DUH MAN
  • motor
  • 08-10-2018, 08:04 AM
I saw that as well. Pretty big numbers. And Tinman, who ever hits 500 gets the golden vagina award....lol
"And we still don't give a fuck"
Why is that interesting? Is there a prize at the end? Originally Posted by TinMan
"And we still don't give a fuck" Originally Posted by Hercules
+ Infinity !!!

OP, more than one of duuuhman’s reviews misled me on a couple of visits with Ladies. They weren’t even close to what he reviewed and I am not a YMMV type of Hobbiest. He is a HUGE reason why I do not care if I have Premium Access again to be able to read the ROS....ffffuuuuccckkkk Yaaaaaa
If I was a provider I would make them show up with a day old blood panel. Sooner or later the odds catch up in this world. And also means that if fucking was a sport not a pleasure they could be in the super bowl. Unfortunately for them the only sponsors are their own wallets!
However it is good for the new ladies so they can get nice quick reviews and verification. Fun to read and Y & M often has pics that help me decide what they really look like but other than that just Sport reading
Tin
No agenda here. I just figured I’d ask. That’s just a lot of pussy partying represented between those two mongers.
No holy grail at the end of the rainbow I suspect.
  • motor
  • 08-10-2018, 01:18 PM
If I was a provider I would make them show up with a day old blood panel. Sooner or later the odds catch up in this world. And also means that if fucking was a sport not a pleasure they could be in the super bowl. Unfortunately for them the only sponsors are their own wallets!
However it is good for the new ladies so they can get nice quick reviews and verification. Fun to read and Y & M often has pics that help me decide what they really look like but other than that just Sport reading Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
That's funny you should be worried about the providers that see either of these two guys. How many guys do you think a provider has been with over her years in the trade? Daaaaaman joined in '09 and MoneyManMatt joined in'10. So that being said I see why the reviews counts are there. Now lets do some provider math. If a lady sees 2 guys a day just 2 days a week, that's 4 guys a week times 4 weeks in a month, that's 16 guys a month times 12 months in a year comes to 192 guys a year. So a provider in the hobby at those numbers, in 3 years could see 500 plus guys. Someone feel free to check my math, it was never my strong point.
Why is that interesting? Is there a prize at the end? Originally Posted by TinMan
yes there is.. sort of.

the prize is 72 Virgins.. but as much pussy as those guys have scored on Earth, I think they would happily switch out a different prize.
the prize is 72 Virgins Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Correction: It was, but Butch and BobThrob already got to all of 'em!
Give them a bronze turkey baster.
I remember when I popped up on the top reviewers list. Trust me....its more of a curse than a blessing.
I remember when I popped up on the top reviewers list. Trust me....its more of a curse than a blessing. Originally Posted by txboi817
That’s what I mean. I wasn’t particularly proud when I creeped into the Top 10 on ASPD.

There are a fair number of women who are unimpressed with high review counts. I seriously considered stopping when I hit 99 earlier this year, knowing that the century market is like a scarlet letter in some quarters.

It’s probably great, though, for those guys in the business of writing reviews.
All this fuss about reviews. I personally have been paying attention to the stats, I’m a nerd like that sometimes. I’ve been wondering since the return if I wanted to continue with reviews but with everything locked it seemed essential for the curiosity seekers.