For those that do Car BJ's

Where do you go? I'd be worried about other people seeing us. I'd be nervous the whole time.
I use to take confession with RW partner in the parking lot of Baptist church, restrooms, and my favorite was a kinky taxi ride (pre Uber). It was exhilarating then. Today its too high risk in my opinion. I never got caught but the penalty is pretty steep. Do this with a minor in the vicinity and you can go to jail for a while.
Hotel parking lots or apartment complexes after dark. I dont do them often but when I have those locations are perfect for a quick bng. I used to have a large extended cab, lifted...it was great. As FunMonday mentioned, you really don't want to get busted in the wrong place.
years ago I was in D.C. for a short time, and got the notion to enjoy a Black Chick on the campus of Howard University.. in my car.. Chick #1 was in the middle of the day, she started a BBBJ, but damn!

had to abort, people filing out of nearby buildings, walking right by my car!

Chick #2, a couple days later.. around midnight, same spot. quiet and dark, nobody around.. perfect. but she got the willies. she was too scared to do anything there.. we drove a half mile away and she was fine.
The airport in terminal parking
As FunMonday mentioned, you really don't want to get busted in the wrong place. Originally Posted by txboi817
Nope... who wants to be a registered sex offender for being stupid?
You too can be regarded as well as rapist and “ “ molesters.
Nope... who wants to be a registered sex offender for being stupid?
You too can be regarded as well as rapist and “ “ molesters. Originally Posted by WARHEAD
Too dangerous now days. Friend of mine just missed getting busted. He was feeling up his girlfriend and a cop shined his flashlight inside. Backseat of the car, they was horsing around. friend avoided a ticket and a bust, but just barely
I think it’s a lot more than just cops fuck busting. Today’s society is so paranoid about “terorist” and “shooters” and the boogie man. The other day I pulled into a Wal Mart parking lot to jump on a conference call. After 30 min the cops were banging on my window and said someone called in a suspicious person. It was a good laugh but do gooders and cameras everywhere
Car bj is still on my bucket list...as well as fucking in a car
Remember Sexy Platinum? She offered her services in the Gallaria parking garage once. I probably should have taken her up on that one.
Car bJ's are easy just about anywhere. It's the full service encounters that are a little more "trickey" to accomplish. We ain't in high school anymore. Not sure the le would just laugh it off these days and tell you to get a room lol.
I love getting car head!!! Thankfully, it's been pretty easy and I've gotten many in cars. Most recently, I got one behind a restaurant in a strip mall near the dumpsters.

Shit, I've even gotten road head in broad daylight on I-35 in a construction zone in broad daylight! Truthfully, the risk is pretty minimal. Only time I almost got caught was in the parking lot in front of a shit hole suburban bar facing the city's main street when a po happened to drive by.

Just keep your head on a swivel OP and enjoy the fun! It's pretty easy to get away with--also helps to wear a button up that you can easily slide over your johnson if necessary
Road head at 65mph on 35E...she had me in minutes. Was nervous at first that everyone would see but then I was like hell yea I hope everyone sees I have a hot chick blowing me.
Pull over on the side of the highway at night..
Everyone will be driving so fast to even pay attention to you.
Just a thought

you can play a hitch hiker role play scenareo..
Dirty but fun!
Dang star....that does sound hott as follows (stupid sp ck). I do have a buddy and we play this game...she will get really mad at me and drive off in my car....butt I have my key thang in my pocket . When I finally catch up to her....we go have a car encounter. She is dressed appropriately lol...just pull it up and get busy. Quit n little