Does this sound weird to anyone else?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2398918

Hello! I’m new to this eccie stuff and new to the dallas area! How does eccie work and any information I need to know, you can message me! Ill appreciate it! Thanks y’all! ����

Hmmm. Not particularly.

But I've seen a whole lot of women, with different approaches to introductions, come and go.

Just give it time and take a backseat while watching. Time always tells with the newbies. Usually. (apologies to a scribe for stating a platitude on a boring Friday afternoon)

Knee jerk thoughts, only.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Nope, doesn’t seem weird to me at all...ECCIE can be a little confusing how to navigate and operate your way around here, especially with all the different Forums (national & regional ones) and if you are a Provider, even more confusion - how to get verified, post ads, screen clients, etc...It takes most Newbies awhile to figure out what a ‘Sticky’ is much less how to post photos and build a Bio Page.

Here’s hoping the new gal gets all the help she needs and enjoys her stay with us!!!
Hmmm. Not particularly.

But I've seen a whole lot of women, with different approaches to introductions, come and go.

Just give it time and take a backseat while watching. Time always tells with the newbies. Usually. (apologies to a scribe for stating a platitude on a boring Friday afternoon)

Knee jerk thoughts, only.

Hugs,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Elizabeth - you are far to beautiful, kind, and charming to ever upset me...
Ciao & Kisses - Scribe
Also keep in mind that when you start in this community not everyone you first meet is review friendly or timely in posting a review either. I agree with the above mentioned comment the site is confusing already but also more confusing when navigating as new lady
mea culpa - typo

EliSabeth
It’s only weird in the sense that she doesn’t sound like she has an ECCIE-savvy pimp.

That’s highly unusual in the Welcome forums.
It’s only weird in the sense that she doesn’t sound like she has an ECCIE-savvy pimp.

That’s highly unusual in the Welcome forums. Originally Posted by TinMan
My thoughts as well. Maybe just young and nieve but then again just because you are paranoid does not mean someone is not out to get you. I received PMs from providers responding to my ISO who started last week and I got very suspicious
Love me some Arkansas girls....on my daddy's side that is
Love me some Arkansas girls....on my daddy's side that is Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
That shit was funny, made my day, thanks
Doesn't sound weird to me. I remember when I first started. Elisabeth was a huge help to me, otherwise I would have floundered for days, or weeks.
Or, maybe her "helper" wants her to appear sweet n innocent. Who knows lol
Welcome! If your willing to write a review, I'd be glad to offer you a review special! pm me if your interested & good luck