Players Euless Membership?

Hey all,

Young, straight single guy checking in--am wondering if anyone has experience with Players in Euless and if you would recommend me getting a membership. I'm looking to have some fun with like-minded women and/or wives. Latinas preferred.

I've been to Collette's and enjoyed my experience, but can't justify the cost as a single male. Players is cheaper but still a bit pricey, so I'm hoping the experience is comparable to Collette's at a better value.

I've tried Bliss and Lido's in the past, but both seemed to cater more to the homosexual/trans crowd.

All in all, is it worth the time and money?

I appreciate the input,

Cheers!
If you cannot afford to play then you need to find another hobby. I hear trains are popular.
Or, you can evaluate different options and get the same experience for less money. You don't necessarily have to buy a Ferrari to have fun--you can still have a blast in a Corvette.

Free market competition affords us these options and as a consumer I am doing my research. If you're not going to provide an answer with any type of substance then move along.
I'm not sure about players. I took a Buddy they once and, I guess. We were both kind of nervous (she not me so we didn't explore much '. Would love more feedback on this players club.
Btw....p head...can you get off your taint n stfu. I didn't mean to be rude warning butt dang dude u r annoying
From my experience going to both colettes and players, players has more down to earth people there. Saturday night is the busiest night there in my opinion. But I will say that unless you come with a partner, most couples might be Leary of you just because it is a swingers club, and they usually like to swap. That's just been my experience there. Hope you find what you're looking for. You can also go on the SDC or SLS websites and see if you can find a couple to kind of host you at a club.
Kity
I agree kitty. Players did have fun down to earth every day people (it's near Euless . We just didn't make it past the curtains. I could sense her comfort level so we just walked by a few times...my little wimpy buddy. Ugh.
And they’re both close to my location)
I do like Players...

I wouldn't buy a membership. First, go check it out and pay the regular rate to get in. After that, if you like it and are going to go every weekend then you will save a few bucks to buy the membership. You still might not get laid.

I'll attach their info here... Doesn't look like they have a membership for single guys. Pretty sure they would take your money though.
http://www.playersdfw.com/membership-fees.html
Btw....p head...can you get off your taint n stfu. I didn't mean to be rude warning butt dang dude u r annoying Originally Posted by Tsmokies
But you are rude ... If a fucktard does not want to pay then he cannot play. The truth must be annoying to you. Is that why you are a wk?
From my experience going to both colettes and players, players has more down to earth people there. Saturday night is the busiest night there in my opinion. But I will say that unless you come with a partner, most couples might be Leary of you just because it is a swingers club, and they usually like to swap. That's just been my experience there. Hope you find what you're looking for. You can also go on the SDC or SLS websites and see if you can find a couple to kind of host you at a club.
Kity Originally Posted by Kity4124
You bring up an excellent point I had thought of earlier in regard to couples perhaps being leery. Every time I have gone to a club, I have had a partner with me. Excellent advice about checking one of the SDC or SLS sites. Thank you!
I do like Players...

I wouldn't buy a membership. First, go check it out and pay the regular rate to get in. After that, if you like it and are going to go every weekend then you will save a few bucks to buy the membership. You still might not get laid.

I'll attach their info here... Doesn't look like they have a membership for single guys. Pretty sure they would take your money though.
http://www.playersdfw.com/membership-fees.html Originally Posted by alaine
I agree. May go next Friday to see what it's all about. Thank you for posting the link!
But you are rude ... If a fucktard does not want to pay then he cannot play. The truth must be annoying to you. Is that why you are a wk? Originally Posted by pyramider
LOL at pyramider, keyboard warrior over here! 0 chance you'd call me or Tsmokies a fucktard or white knight in person.

Reread my first response to you and move it the fuck along, beta. Damn near 45,000 posts and only 8 encounters. You clearly don't have a life outside of this forum.

Back on topic!
In the 70's that place would be a black swingers club, like the magazine Players. I loved that mag in my youth.
This Players is the one with the potholes out front?