menus

I might be an ass to think this but I think providers should have a "dollar menu" much like McDonalds or Burger King. If providers would employ such competitive marketing strategies they'd make it onto the fortune500.
Are you trolling hammertimelee?
I'd have a dollar menu if my clients looked like Eric Bana, Johnny Depp or John Mayer. But, since you don't......no dollar menu. Especially for trolls
lol not trolling. more like envisioning a revolutionized hobby
  • dtguy
  • 02-28-2010, 10:13 PM
lol not trolling. more like envisioning a revolutionized hobby Originally Posted by hammertimelee
There was a show on the History channel recently called Sex during WWII (or something like that). And the episode I saw was about prostitution in Hawaii during WWII. There was a $3 for x minutes specials. Many of the ladies saw a lot of a men in a day (and I do mean alot).

So if you want to go back to WWII in Hawaii for that kind of 'service', I guess you can get your $1 menu items.

Personally no thank you!
MsElena you're in luck. In the dark and from a very great distance I look EXACTLY like Eric Bana.
There was a show on the History channel recently called Sex during WWII (or something like that). And the episode I saw was about prostitution in Hawaii during WWII. There was a $3 for x minutes specials. Many of the ladies saw a lot of a men in a day (and I do mean alot).

So if you want to go back to WWII in Hawaii for that kind of 'service', I guess you can get your $1 menu items.

Personally no thank you! Originally Posted by dtguy
i have a couple friends serving overseas and they say that the hobby over there is thriving plus most LEOs tend to look the other way. wish that was true here. cheap puss without any legal repercussions!
  • pun77
  • 03-01-2010, 08:11 AM
I'm not looking for a "dollar menu" but just wish more providers would list a menu, so we know what is exceptable, and can be requested. I guess that's one of the things this site is for: to see what was available to others during their visits, but as always, ymmv. Anymore I try to stick with girls who have their own website with menus. I prefer the donation to be all-inclusive, but have done a base donation with extra donation for certain extras before (all set up before the visit, no upselling during the visit.)
For a provider to list a menu may be too much info to put out for EVERYONE. A provider may be willing to play one way with "abc" but not want to play the same way with"xyz". If she advertises and does not provide that service she is slammed for advertising and not coming through. If something is done EXTRA(not ala carte) that is not advertised consider yourself lucky and enjoy it. Remember providers are people also and should be treated with respect. You chose her to see, she did not initially call you. Once you are there, comfortable, and engaged a simple asking if something is allowed might be the perfect time. NEVER ASK BEFORE YOU ARE ALREADY ENGAGED AS THAT THROWS UP WAY TOO MANY RED FLAGS!!!
MsElena you're in luck. In the dark and from a very great distance I look EXACTLY like Eric Bana. Originally Posted by goodshephrd

I'll keep my glasses off or take out my contacts and we'll keep the lights off.
Once you are there, comfortable, and engaged a simple asking if something is allowed might be the perfect time. NEVER ASK BEFORE YOU ARE ALREADY ENGAGED AS THAT THROWS UP WAY TOO MANY RED FLAGS!!! Originally Posted by noleftturn

I disagree. After you have arrived, get comfortable, and are engaged, its a crappy time to find out your favorite activity is off limits. I agree that its improper to ask for specific activities before hand. Some girls list activities on their websites (which is nice...but I can see why some wouldn't want to do that). Otherwise, the best a guy can do is to read what activities are listed in reviews. Of course then you have the YMMV scenario, but its better than going in blind and hoping.

For example, I love DATY and am greatly disappointed when the provider doesn't allow. If I would have known beforehand, I would never have made the appointment. I have taken a pass on several beautiful quality providers in the past because they didn't allow DATY. Of course it's their right to determine what activities they are comfortable with, just as its my right to choose providers with whom I will see. Its not personal, we just won't click. Better to find that out before the dissapoinmtent sets in.
A complete and accurate list of activities in ECCIE reviews is the best answer. I would hate going in not knowing what activities are available AND I would hate to discuss activities up front (self incrimination?).
A complete and accurate list of activities in ECCIE reviews is the best answer. I would hate going in not knowing what activities are available AND I would hate to discuss activities up front (self incrimination?). Originally Posted by Omahan
Couldn't agree more.

The have menus in the Nevada brothels because it is legal. But it is also not a set price, the girls will - if it is not busy - barter some.
Foxy Ladies near Carbondale had a menu - laminated and all...of course they got busted
MsElena you're in luck. In the dark and from a very great distance I look EXACTLY like Eric Bana. Originally Posted by goodshephrd
The problem with that plan is that you'd have to STAY at a very great distance...