Where do I find daily ads?

This site can be very confusing. Looking for a bit of assistance!
There aren't daily ads anymore
This site is pretty much useless Sir. Sorry to disappoint you.

Try getting a Preferred 411 membership.

That will give you access to all of the verified women you can trust, and allow you to be able to be more candid in making sure you find a woman whom provides the services you are interested in, without being hassled for deposits, and real world information.

(At least that is how i treat clients on p411, but most of the ladies I keep in touch with also trust that website for producing legitimate, well mannered clients, and it is very popular in Texas.)
no provider ad forum, but every so often, you do have a provider that will start a threAD in the Coed forum. They usually start out with asking what to do in a town (restaurants, night life, ect.), they just took some new pics or something along those lines. Good luck!
This site can be very confusing. Looking for a bit of assistance! Originally Posted by Enzo_11
LOL on OH2 !
Don’t we all miss them daily ad days lol
On Listcrawler? hahaha
They have done away with daily ads unfortunately. P4 or OH are two reputable sites that you can access though.
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2021, 01:40 PM
On Listcrawler? hahaha Originally Posted by london2012
They have daily ads on there LOL
Oh2 is a good spot.
Agree about OH2 (our home 2). They have ads, pics, reviews, men's board, coed board, and is free. I use it almost exclusively now that ECCIE is severely limited. I would join P411 if they didn't require real ID info, but am afraid of them getting hacked someday.
Ourhome2.net
P411.com
I haven’t had much luck on OH2 at least in the Ft Worth section, it seems like the ISO board is a wasteland.
  • BLM69
  • 04-02-2021, 07:28 PM
I haven’t had much luck on OH2 at least in the Ft Worth section, it seems like the ISO board is a wasteland. Originally Posted by luv2eatvag32
OH2 is a wasteland, same bottom of the barrel talent and simp owner that don't know what fair moderation means. The locker room is the only good thing there
OH2 is a wasteland, same bottom of the barrel talent and simp owner that don't know what fair moderation means. The locker room is the only good thing there Originally Posted by BLM69
SexxyCarly uses OH2. There is some talent on OH2. LOL