What are the rules?

Hello friends,

I'm headed to Dallas for a few days and want to check in on the rules at the Gentlemen's clubs. Are there mask rules? Social Distancing rules? Do I need to prove that I've been vaccinated?

What about with the ladies? I assume it varies somewhat by lady, but in general what are you seeing?

Any information would be appreciated.

TIA

Vic
I think the biggest rule is that clubs that serve alcohol in Texas are 21+ and not full nude, and BYOB are full nude and 18+.
I'm a Buck's FW guy and don't get out much, so can't speak to the other clubs, but Buck's FW has dropped any mask pretenses, although they still check your temp at the door.

How are the crowds? Are they getting customers as much as a year ago?
texas is completely open--no masks required, but each bar has its own rules regarding masks--you need to phone each individual bar or club to ask what their rules about masks are
Maybe this isn't in time to help the OP, but I can relate my recent experience. I went out to BDD this week, first time since before the pandemic hit. Things seemed just like they used to be. Business was pretty brisk, almost the same as before the virus. No masks seen anywhere, except that in the 3 or so hours I was there I think I saw two guys come in wearing them. I had one in my back pocket just in case, but didn't use it. Actually, this visit was kind of uplifting for me because it gave me a sense of life returning to normal.
Kinda like Eccie on it's members, there is no real set in stone rules that everyone has to abide by. You just do what you are comfortable with doing in strip clubs when it comes to masks. Unlike Eccie, if you choose to not wear one, there will not be anyone in staff management that will single you out and say you have to put one on (or make up some other rule just to fuck with you) or they will put you in the doghouse/boot you if you do not comply.
Good info . Best to call and ask or go o line if the clubs have web sites

texas is completely open--no masks required, but each bar has its own rules regarding masks--you need to phone each individual bar or club to ask what their rules about masks are Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW