Best dirty talkers?

any opinions on the best dirty talkers in dallas? I love the innocent looking ones who turn out to be dirty minded. that surprise is hot. The first time I saw Audrina lee, I thought i was going for a massage. she made me put on a cover very early in the session, I thought the best i was going to get was some covered oral. Then, when I was rock hard, she lay beside me and whispered in my ear "babe, If you can push it in me, you can f--- me". Needless to say, we have F---ed like rabbits ever since!
any others I should experience
Love dirty talk ..
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2021, 03:45 PM
No one has proved it better than WhiteChocolate (look up the latest post) everyone else needing some tricks $ will tell your they do it/or love it, WC might have a Winnie though
Sky at Bdworx
I like when a man initiates the dirty talk. But I willdefinitely join in the fun
If a provider isn't doing some dirty talk, moaning, ect. during a session, then she is not interested in some form or fashion and my first guess of her disinterest is the job she is getting paid to do.

No matter her looks or the way she poses for a camera, those types of providers are the ones that have to live on one time visits and constantly have to place ads to help draw them suckers in.

In my experience, the rare ladies that give actual passion or even real feeling IOP are the ones you really need to keep on speed dial.