Of course i join late

Story of my life, looking for a new friend (female in Ft worth)

and i join a place that is now worthless in helping me find someone

Anyone have another place i can go?

ty for any help!
This site will have the information that you are looking for, OH2. Most of the Dallas independents have accounts on both ECCIE and OH2. So, you don't lose anything by going over there. https://home.ourhome2.net/
Check out Ourhome2.
  • Go4it
  • 04-05-2021, 12:02 AM
But you will never get accepted unless you have a track records with ladies and some recommendations ---- and even then you may not get accepted. You can find what you want right here. Just read the various posts and respond to the threADS on here. Or read the information in the reviews. If you need access to BCD but don't have reviews all you have to do is pay $100 for a years worth of access.
Join Preferred 411 (P411).

...plenty of "new friends" there.
  • BLM69
  • 04-05-2021, 01:35 PM
Story of my life, looking for a new friend (female in Ft worth)

and i join a place that is now worthless in helping me find someone

Anyone have another place i can go?

ty for any help! Originally Posted by disabledguy70
You missed the golden days of this site, plenty of hard working women wanting to please, now it's slim pickings of quality, grandma aged providers causing drama in most threads, try getting in the men's lounge
BLM is right about the pickings if you are looking for a new to/for you provider. You could kiss the king's ass like most people do, and get into the private forums where he likely advertises his girls he pimps, getting new ones when he posts his ad reviews.

Most guys that have been around a bit either have their regulars or have gone on to SB sites or both.

Good luck!
Scan the reviews here - unfortunately almost ZERO details normally included on price, even though it's ok to do so, but at least you can get some idea of what she does or doesn't do, and an area of town. Sometimes there's even contact information but often it's just a link to OH2.

You can use 411 to pick a pretty specific area of town, there are a couple of pics, price almost always included and the ability to search on age, height, weight and many other filters including rate. Some girls have a "verified" age which is factual.

At least you have a much better chance of getting a "legit" girl who has to adhere to 411's guidelines.

Some have links in their profiles to reviews, giving you a path to some other information.
You might find OH2 a little more useful. They have a FW forum that gets some activity.

Unfortunately, FW doesn’t have a happening hobby scene at the moment, so keep your expectations in check.