City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, TUMA, BBBJ, DATY, 69, FS (3 positions), BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Pinned Up (probably long), Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Fairly Tall, Weight Proportionate, Flat Stomach, C Cups (man-made), Full Firm Round Bottom (Gym made.. She Does Squats daily), Shaved, 3 small scattered tats, Pretty Face and Eyes
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review as usual Chung!
i would say she curvy like a Latina, nice hips and ass, and tall for a K Girl.
Was it CFS for you?
Nice review as usual Chung! Originally Posted by Chuckmaverick

Thanks Chuck!

i would say she curvy like a Latina, nice hips and ass, and tall for a K Girl. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
I would agree, except for a subtle redirect.

When One says ''like a Latina'', that suggests (to me, at least, others may feel different) a body that is not in shape. Curvy? Hips? Sure, but with plenty of fat around the edges, and typically with significant stomach bloat. Comparing Monica to a (typical) Latina is a major disservice, again, in my thinking.

Now, of course there are exceptions. J-Lo obviously works out, has a hard body, and an ass acquired through hard work. Monica's perfectly round firm ass was obtained the same way. Her great body isn't a result of, say, ancillary Latin Genes.
  • Kangz
  • 09-25-2023, 11:25 AM
Hottest AMP body.

If you like Chun Li legs, Monica's legs are comparable

That shit mad me laugh so hard while drinker water, it came out my damn nose.

That shit mad me laugh so hard while drinker water, it came out my damn nose. Originally Posted by BoneHome777
Ha!

I hope you got something out of it... Like a Neti Pot effect to clear out some Ragweed, LOL

Looks like DLOA has finished his 7 day vacation for linking Monica's pics. Serving Mankind comes at a price sometimes. At least he didn't volunteer at the Alamo.
Thanks Chuck!

I would agree, except for a subtle redirect.

When One says ''like a Latina'', that suggests (to me, at least, others may feel different) a body that is not in shape. Curvy? Hips? Sure, but with plenty of fat around the edges, and typically with significant stomach bloat. Comparing Monica to a (typical) Latina is a major disservice, again, in my thinking.

Now, of course there are exceptions. J-Lo obviously works out, has a hard body, and an ass acquired through hard work. Monica's perfectly round firm ass was obtained the same way. Her great body isn't a result of, say, ancillary Latin Genes. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
When I say built like a Latina, I mean sexy with hips ass a JLo or Selma , young sexy Latina not older unibody type. Ruby would be another example of what I had in mind.
Ruby - Good example for me as well. Exactly the standard when I say Latina body. JLo not bad, and Selma even better IMHO, but damn that Ruby is a fine motherfucker.
I've heard Ruby is nice and curvy with a big ass. I prefer the smaller Asian bodies. I sometimes do want something more curvy. Years with a cow changed my perspective
Hottest AMP body.

If you like Chun Li legs, Monica's legs are comparable Originally Posted by Kangz
So I read this and am thinking, "who is this Chun Li chick"....

A fucking cartoon? WTF?

Did I think about banging George Jetson's daughter? Trixie from Speed Racer? Betty Rubble? Fuck yeah. But as a joke...

Next time I will describe some ugly dancer like "She looked like Megatron mated with Jughead........"
Chung you are wonderful at your description of the activities. I need to take notes from your reviews
  • Kangz
  • 09-30-2023, 12:02 PM
Chun Li the girl from Street Fighter
Chun Li the girl from Street Fighter Originally Posted by Kangz
Of course.. I knew that

Never heard of either

Chung you are wonderful at your description of the activities. I need to take notes from your reviews Originally Posted by hms37929
Thanks, very nice of you to post that. There's a Dude here that just returned from his last ban, who is going to think (well, pretend to think, at least) you are me posting this