City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: PSE, BBFS, Cowgirl, Doggie, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Great body and Tits.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review.
Originally Posted by Trucker Andre
Originally Posted by Dillhole
Doesn't that fall into the TMI category?
Doesn't that fall into the TMI category? Originally Posted by PotatoChip47
We dont judge.
We dont judge. Originally Posted by Moe Greene
Yes we do.
Yes we do. Originally Posted by Wolfy359
I dont. Asian pussy is Asian pussy.

Unless it's a fatty
Doesn't that fall into the TMI category? Originally Posted by PotatoChip47
Sorry to upset your delicate sensibilities. Didn’t know talking about having had a vasectomy crossed the line. I’ll just keep conversation to blowing loads in Asian vaginas and describing how we were looking into each others eyes. 🙄
  • Kangz
  • 09-29-2023, 10:57 AM
You do you, dude. But that is kind of extra
Sorry to upset your delicate sensibilities. Didn’t know talking about having had a vasectomy crossed the line. I’ll just keep conversation to blowing loads in Asian vaginas and describing how we were looking into each others eyes. 🙄 Originally Posted by Dillhole
No one really cares.
Sorry to upset your delicate sensibilities. Didn’t know talking about having had a vasectomy crossed the line. I’ll just keep conversation to blowing loads in Asian vaginas and describing how we were looking into each others eyes. 🙄 Originally Posted by Dillhole
Yes, more talk abou Asian poonany less anything else about your manhood
I saw a girl who fit this description as I was leaving, damn I should have walked back in!
She's excellent to have in your rotation. Seeing her gets better with each visit. But I especially like her command of the English language. I like have a conversation with a lady, and have her understand what I'm saying, and I know that her dirty-talk comes from her heart. LOL

She's erotic as hell when you're giving her some lovin', and she gyrates her pelvis to make sure that her "pleasure zones" are being fully attended to.
She's excellent to have in your rotation. Seeing her gets better with each visit. But I especially like her command of the English language. I like have a conversation with a lady, and have her understand what I'm saying, and I know that her dirty-talk comes from her heart. LOL

She's erotic as hell when you're giving her some lovin', and she gyrates her pelvis to make sure that her "pleasure zones" are being fully attended to. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Agreed Sir. She is better at every visit.