Address: East of Love Field
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, CBJ, Sucking, Fucking and Kissing. Ass rimming
Session Length: 1 Hour
Fee: 150
Hair Color and Length: Dark below her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Definitely looks like her pics. Extremely passable and beautiful!
Recommendation: Yes
I was surprised how nice she looked.

• OFF
  • 06-14-2012, 02:38 PM
It will be interesting to see the feed back you get on this review.

OFF :-)
As far as I am concerned if this is becoming a sight for gays, bye bye
  • OFF
  • 06-14-2012, 05:17 PM
As far as I am concerned if this is becoming a sight for gays, bye bye Originally Posted by whosit57
You might want to cancel your TER and P411 memberships as well. Oh, and also EROS, Cityvibe, Backpage, Craiglist ... on and on. Because they all have listing for TS Ladies.

It may not be choice I would make, but I also do a lot of things others don't.

TC, if it floats your boat ... go for it!

OFF :-)
I know such posting are all over, I respect that, but as far as I am concerned, it should have its own section if eccie wants to include it.
BTW, I know that craiglist and backpage have sections for such, cant speak for the others as dont know.
The title clearly says "TS"...I suggest if you have a problem with his review, you shouldn't click on it! There now, problem solved!

I know such posting are all over, I respect that, but as far as I am concerned, it should have its own section if eccie wants to include it. Originally Posted by whosit57
  • BLM69
  • 06-15-2012, 08:58 AM
I vote for "TS" reviews have their section for the guys who are into gays.
I vote for "TS" reviews have their section for the guys who are into gays. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I am not into gays, but I enjoyed seeing TS ladies. Trust me, there is a big difference.
I'm sorry, but a guy sucking a dick is gay.

I have nothing against people doing that, it's just not my thing...I don't want to see it a straight forum. Perhaps a seperate thread for gay stuff would be good.
  • rrath
  • 06-15-2012, 01:52 PM
I'm sorry, but a guy sucking a dick is gay.

I have nothing against people doing that, it's just not my thing...I don't want to see it a straight forum. Perhaps a seperate thread for gay stuff would be good. Originally Posted by bender1717

100% agree
If dudes are going to post info on sucking another man's dick, there needs to be a section for it! A section preferably not on ECCIE! This is absurd, gross, icky and makes me want to beat the fuck out of the asshole that thought other woman fucking men would want to see this type of shit!
So, I am curious BLM, Bender, RR and RSD. Do you take the same position about women with women?
As a person with a little common sense, I find it a bit odd that people feel the need to open threads like this and post to complain about how they don't want to see this kind of shit when they made the conscious decision to open the thread and look at it...

"TS" is CLEARLY in the title of the thread, so you have no one to blame for seeing this, except for yourself.

And, until the powers that be decide that a separate forum is necessary, this is the proper forum for this review, along with BDSM, streetwalkers, and any other review that does not fall into one of the other categories.

Glad you enjoyed yourself Tom.