Address: N. Arlington @ 30 and Fielder
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Rub, HJ on me, BBBJ, rimming and ball-licking on her
Session Length: 1 Hour
Fee: 150.00
Hair Color and Length: Dark hair shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: TS Kye is tall and slender, Probably near 6'. Beautiful face and body. Breast size probably D's, I am not very good at judging that.

Search terms: Shemale; Shemales; Transexual; Transexuals; Transsexual; Transsexuals

Recommendation: Yes
Here are her pics:

I've seen her ads, have debated calling her. But I was never sure what exactly she would/wouldn't do. If I'm going to pay the $$$ to see a TS, I'm going to want the whole shooting match. Not just tugging and sucking.
I've seen her ads, have debated calling her. But I was never sure what exactly she would/wouldn't do. If I'm going to pay the $$$ to see a TS, I'm going to want the whole shooting match. Not just tugging and sucking. Originally Posted by futurepants
Just to be certain, the one hour price was $150. I think Kye would be a good visit for someone who is curious.
Thanks Tom!
Sorry, posted in wrong thread.
I have seen her four times. Great looking. HJ is all you get but can give a BBBJ and I do everytime. Well worth the $150
Will she cim?
Will she cim? Originally Posted by SPEEDRACERV
Speedy, you are too totally fixated on sucking the cream out of the first TS Twinkie you can get to wrap your lips around! You better, for your own safety, take your time on this, really, REALLY do your research or you just may be swallowing more than some tranny cum! Be cautious, friend and think with the bigger head!

Also, as Tom Clubs pointed out to you somewhere else, it is usually not cool to be bumping up these very old theads! Just IMHO!
Thats why Im here Soulmate, to do research..DUH... so if you dont have anything informamtive to add....dont reply. I dont remember Tom saying anything about bumping anything. How else do we get info? Are you the bump police?
Thats why Im here Soulmate, to do research..DUH... so if you dont have anything informamtive to add....dont reply. I dont remember Tom saying anything about bumping anything. How else do we get info? Are you the bump police? Originally Posted by SPEEDRACERV
Sure, whatever you say dude!
Thats why Im here Soulmate, to do research..DUH... so if you dont have anything informamtive to add....dont reply. I dont remember Tom saying anything about bumping anything. How else do we get info? Are you the bump police? Originally Posted by SPEEDRACERV
I'm not a moderator but as SM and I have both pointed out to you, you are bumping old threads which is against ECCIE etiquette. If a thread is 30 days old, your are not supposed to comment on it and thus "Bump it". A moderator can penalize you for doing so, however normally a simply warning is sufficient.

If you are trying to do research on someone and the review is more than 30 days old, I suggest you try PMing the OP.

BTW, Solemate's a good guy and a excellent contributor here. His comments were obviously expressions of concern as well as trying to let you know that what you were doing was inappropriate. I appreciate what he had to say to you.
Thats hard to do when you dontaccept PMs LOL I am just trying to reasearch these girs and theres not alot of info on here...so Im working with what I have. I guess we are just supposed to read these old threads and not reply well Im sorry i didnt know. Im just trying to gather info.
Speedy
PS I thought threqds got closed when you werent supposed to post anymore....
Both of u guys are fucking sick visiting with ts ewwwwwwwww
Both of u guys are fucking sick visiting with ts ewwwwwwwww Originally Posted by gator817
May I live long enough to one day not read idiotic shit such as this! Highly doubtful!